Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman replacing Skip Bayless. Good news for boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sas and skip don't know **** about boxing anyways.

Comment

Well he knows more about boxing then skip so thats a plus. Skip was funny though even though he said dumb ****

Comment

You could replace Skip with a pile of steaming dog turds and it would be a vast improvement.

Comment

Oh no. The show is ruined. It was part of my evening routine to watch first take and now I will drop that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Stephen A Smith replaced Rob Parker in 2012 after Parker called RG3 a 'corn ball brother'.

But Rob Parker was with Skip from 2010-2012. Before that they just had a bunch of guys in to debate Skip.

Rob Parker was even worse than Stephen A. If you can imagine. But IMO no one on ESPN is worse than Jemelle Hill. How she still has a job is one of the great mysteries.
            Ok, I remember that now. Rob Parker used to be a columnist here in Detroit. That dude was hated here too. And yes, he is worse than S.A.S. Jermelle Hill is from Detroit. She used to come on talk radio here and she was pretty good. I don't watch her on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Stephen A Smith replaced Rob Parker in 2012 after Parker called RG3 a 'corn ball brother'.

But Rob Parker was with Skip from 2010-2012. Before that they just had a bunch of guys in to debate Skip.

Rob Parker was even worse than Stephen A. If you can imagine. But IMO no one on ESPN is worse than Jemelle Hill. How she still has a job is one of the great mysteries.
              There was never a time when Rob Parker was the exclusive co host of First Take. He was one of a round table of people like Jemele Hill, The 2 life Stews and others that would debate Skip. After Woody Paige there wasn't a regular co host until Stephan A. Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Well he knows more about boxing then skip so thats a plus. Skip was funny though even though he said dumb ****
                When he said Hagler was just a puncher I lost it man, and it's weird how I'm gonna miss someone I usually always disagreed with, I guess it's that chemistry they had going.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  There was never a time when Rob Parker was the exclusive co host of First Take. He was one of a round table of people like Jemele Hill, The 2 life Stews and others that would debate Skip. After Woody Paige there wasn't a regular co host until Stephan A. Smith.
                  He was more regular than the others. Especially during the NBA playoffs in 2010 and 2011

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

That's hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X