No announcement yet.

Done deal: Golovkin vs. Eubank in the fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    IF Eubank wins his next fight, and they make the fight, I got Eubank beating GGG by KO.
    Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    No it's not a done deal. Eubanks talking hit again worse than Kell Brook. The Eubanks have got to the worst shit talkers in UK Boxing right now.
    I'm with you. It's not a done deal until Boxing Scene top headlines says it's a done deal. They are very reliable but they have yet to declare GGG vs Eubanks a done deal. The Eubanks do indeed do some major **** talking.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      Really, please explain. All I see is another B level opponent for g string.

Well, how many options does GGG have within the middleweight landscape?

He beat Lemieux then he has only two A-level opponent options: Jacobs and Billy Joe Saunders.

I've read that the Canelo fight will happen in September 2017 so before fighting either Jacobs or Saunders a fight with Eubank make sense from the economic point of view; a PPV fight in the UK plus the HBO money makes this the only fight that allows GGG to have a good purse.

He decided (GGG) to stay in the 160 division and clean it then move up so I think that this fight is interesting for the fans, specially because of the style of Eubank Jr.

Comment

I will travel to England to watch this fight live.

Comment

IF Eubank wins his next fight, and they make the fight, I got Eubank beating GGG by KO.
          Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          loooooooooooooooooooool
          Nostrahectari, do you think this KO will happen via jab or ....?

Comment

let me guess, he KOs GGG with a jab, right?

Comment

I HOPE this is true and not Hearn blowing smoke again yet again

Comment

Working...
              X