No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik talks Andre Ward showdown in the works

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Pavlik talks Andre Ward showdown in the works

i dislike both of them so hopefully they both get beat up. maybe ward can end pavlik's career

Comment

Horrible ass fight but I'll root for Pavlik

Comment

Two big name Americans for a world title... I don't see why this fight get so much hate.

Pavlik will be a nice name on Wards resume.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
          Two big name Americans for a world title... I don't see why this fight get so much hate.

Pavlik will be a nice name on Wards resume.

ward takes pavlik's soul and retires him and then ward goes on to lose to martinez

all planned out

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post

ward takes pavlik's soul and retires him and then ward goes on to lose to martinez

all planned out
            Is Martinez moving up? because Ward will not be moving down.

Anyway video didn't work for me, but get the fight signed already. January 26th a good date.

Comment

Why is Pavlik fighting Andre Ward next? What is he thinking?

I'm one of hte few posters who likes Pavlik, and think he's a better boxer than he's credited for.

But fighting Andre Ward for his next fight is a stupid move. I mean, I give him all the props in the world going directly for the best boxer in the division, and I imagine HBO/Showtime will be willing to pay him at, or near seven figures. . .

But don't you guys think he could another fight on HBO/Showtime against a much better opponent (stylistically). . . Like Edwin Rodriguez?

Or even traveling to Europe to fight Kessler (should he beat Magee), or Abraham. . Or trying to lure Degale over to USA, or ****, going to England to fight him?

It'd be better to preserve his career by beating one of those guys (which I think he absolutely has a good chance of beating all those boxers I mentioned), getting paid not quite as much, but still good. . AND THEN (if he wins), go after Ward?

Comment

He is thinking he wants to fight the best and get paid a lot of money for doing it. Is this not what we want from our fighters to fight the best?

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                  He is thinking he wants to fight the best and get paid a lot of money for doing it. Is this not what we want from our fighters to fight the best?
                  ....... /end thread.

Comment

If Pavlik sticks with his jab, this fight could be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X