Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to clarify I am by no means calling Ortiz elite it was just a general statement

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      Who do you think would win? Khan or Thurman?
      I want to say Khan but man I am having a tough time being a supporter of this clown and am about ready to jump ship for the last time on Amir

Comment

How quickly we forget he's lost ever time he stepped up. Ortiz's power is way overrated, his entire image is made up by golden boy. He's made up, proven false and you guys still wanna believe there's something there. smh. Rios punches harder, doesn't quit, isn't chinny like berto and peterson (not that ortiz could even put them away), and when Rios steps up he wins...A.Peterson, Acosta, Antillon, Murray, Abril and he stopped the only guy to stop Prescott in Alvarado. Rios is too underrated.

Comment

Shut up and take my money ..

Comment

This reminds me... I need to update my sig. Is Hyperion still around?

Comment

They have history and have had words in the past. At the presser for Ortiz/Lopez he said Rios could come be one of his sparring partners if he wanted or give him a warm up before he spars.
              Would love to see it. I think Ortiz hurts him bad as he is more suited for 147 than Rios but as we all know the Top Rank/Golden Boy BS will prevent it from happening.

Comment

I don't think to much of Ortiz and I may under rate Rios but I wanna be on the bandwagon but its tough though if he pulls off a win over manny even if it were a robbery or even if he just shows well I am in for sure I do think Manny vs Rios will be better than most of the fans are predicting I am hoping he pulls it out and I don't mean in a gay way pulls it out it is sad that I have to specify that but there have been some very questionable threads lately so just to clarify I mean I hope he beats Pacquiao not whips it out at the weigh in

Comment

**** Top Rank And Golden Boy BULLSHNIT man this garbage is the only thing wrong with boxing the bad blood should be in the ring with the fighters not preventing matchups I am so sick of it!

Comment

Easy win for Ortiz.. it won't happen tho top rank/golden boy beef

Comment

Working...
                    X