Rewatched Balboa vs Drago, never seen Drago so lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

Comment

i was worried for polly in the middle rounds thought the dude was gonna have a heart attack

Comment

Drago got screwed, Rocky should have been disqualified when he lifted Drago and threw him down.

Comment

I remember the first time I fought Mr. Sandman in Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Little Mac had never looked so lost.

Comment

Drago got Bute'd. I knew this guy would get exposed if he ever took on a legit heavyweight in his prime.

Comment

Thread of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                Drago got Bute'd. I knew this guy would get exposed if he ever took on a legit heavyweight in his prime.
                Balboa was a washed up piece of meat, and still knocked that Eurobum out.

Comment

People seem to forget that it was Drago first professional fight and that he was up on the scorecards. I dont understand russian but I think he said something about he injuring his left shoulder. Rocky went into retirement and never gave him the rematch. He knew Drago was coming for him.

Comment

Drago looked overtrained, peaked too early in camp.

Comment

Drago should have played it safe in the last round; he tried for the KO and ended up getting KO'd. With all the knockdowns he scored earlier in the fight it was safe to say he was ahead on the scorecards...

Comment

Working...
                      X