No announcement yet.

Kirkland is so underrated and extremely unappreciates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirkland is so underrated and extremely unappreciates

Kirkland is so unappreciated and underrated. Especially by hypocritical alvarez fans. How can you look down on but defend Alvarez? They call Kirkland a bum and a fraud yet Kirkland goes to the baddest and toughest Mexican in the divisions home turf. and takes Angulo out who was pretty much the baddest man in the division at the time and it was only months after he made the dumb move of getting rid of Anne Wolfe and losing to ishida when his coach at the time tried to make him into a boxer. luckily he switched back to the woman that brings out the best in him. Then Molina beat Cintron yet Alvarez fights cintron while Kirkland fights the winner Molina when Alvarez is champ. How does that work.

That's 2 of the 3(Lara the other) the most ducked fighters in the division. While Alvarez when he fights this natural Jr WW will make it 4 straight fights against washed up and/or irrelevant fighters while he's champion. Not to mention Kirkland always brings it Ans will trade with ANYBODY. Its a damn shame he's been screwed by boxing politics and will be on the shelf for a long period of time. Hopefully he keeps Wolfe through all of this.

I agree he is....many people dogged him for his loss to Ishida. As a fan I'll admit I dogged him for his prison thing but I never stopped being a fan of his.

Comment

Weren't you the guy calling Canelo a bum, all while being a fan of the "I knowingly took mysterious black pills before the fight" James Kirkland? The same that got KO'd by a feather fisted journeyman?

You bringing up Canelo makes you sound insecure.

Comment

Alvarez didn't get ktfo by a jab from a featherfisted Japanese journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          Weren't you the guy calling Canelo a bum, all while being a fan of the "I knowingly took mysterious black pills before the fight" James Kirkland? The same that got KO'd by a feather fisted journeyman?

You bringing up Canelo makes you sound insecure.
          Kirkland will take the tests while Chavez knowingly takes pills and refuses them
          Your very ironic Guy.

Comment

If you gonna troll, u gotta come stronger then that

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              Kirkland will take the tests while Chavez knowingly takes pills and refuses them
              Your very ironic Guy.
              1. Why did you randomly bring Jr into this? Insecurity?
              2. Kirkland has admitted to taking "mysterious black pills" before a fight
              3. Kirkland got KO'd by a feather fisted journeyman

Comment

So. nobody can logically explain to me why Kirkland. fights the toughest guys in the division and gets dogged while Alvarez gets praised and deserves floyd when he has never even fought a prime contender unless you count that rhoades Guy who is only C level to begin with? All you can bring up is a irrelevant ishida fight where he didn't have his best trainer. and didn't get the same treatment as Marquez when he got an 8 count. after 3 knockdowns. but the same ref screws Kirkland when he pops back up? he wasn't even hurt he just kept getting caught of balance hardly a legitimate knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  So. nobody can logically explain to me why Kirkland. fights the toughest guys in the division and gets dogged while Alvarez gets praised and deserves floyd when he has never even fought a prime contender unless you count that rhoades Guy who is only C level to begin with? All you can bring up is a irrelevant ishida fight where he didn't have his best trainer. and didn't get the same treatment as Marquez when he got an 8 count. after 3 knockdowns. but the same ref screws Kirkland when he pops back up? he wasn't even hurt he just kept getting caught of balance hardly a legitimate knockdown.
                  The fact of the matter is he took a career suicide when he decided to sue/fire everyone in his arsenal. He also admitted to taking mysterious black pills.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanmaLopezATG

lol at this bum being underrated and his biggest win of his pathetic career is another fellow bum named angulo who got worked by cintron of all people
                    Angulo a bum? lmao that's why nobody would fight him. Cintron gave Martinez a fight until the bizarre end and was beating Williams to the punch until that bizzare incident. Not to mention Alvarez fought washed up cintron after Molina beat him yet Kirkland fought Molina and the "champ" fights the loser. wow

Comment

Working...
                    X