No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson Censored Song?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
    Well the news should prolly stop showing Muslim extremists claiming the death of all Jews and the destruction of Israel and start showing the Muslims who decry those statements. Hollywood should be blamed as well, showing movies about Muslim terrorists sure doesn't help there image.
    Yeah exactly, a classical example of Zionist propaganda is that ******ed "sleeper cell" TV series.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      oh my facking gawd! a song that came out in the 90s was censored! its the end of the woorrllld!
      The guy in your sig can't believe it either lol.

Comment

you got me there. He's crying more like though, lol.

Comment

truly devistated that the purple and gold confetti of opression was raining down on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
            Yeah exactly, a classical example of Zionist propaganda is that ******ed "sleeper cell" TV series.
            Well you could think it's the zionist or whatever all you want I just think it reflects the times we live in. It's been done since the invention of movies and film making. During WWII movies about the germans and japanese etc even westerns, have you seen how mexicans were portrayed back then in westerns?

Comment

Well the news should prolly stop showing Muslim extremists claiming the death of all Jews and the destruction of Israel and start showing the Muslims who decry those statements. Hollywood should be blamed as well, showing movies about Muslim terrorists sure doesn't help there image.
              I don't think they should stop. It's reality. You have to show it, taking a blind eye to it would be another form of bias as well. It just sounds like you guys want the media to be bias for and not against muslims.
              If anything we need more coverage, including of Israeli (Jewish) terrorism.

Comment

I don't think they should stop. It's reality. You have to show it, taking a blind eye to it would be another form of bias as well. It just sounds like you guys want the media to be bias for and not against muslims.
                I don't think they should stop either. The news should show exactly what's going on in the world, and right now this is what's going on.

Comment

I'm willing to bet if it would've been a line in the song that could be deemed anti-muslim instead of anti-semetic, TS would be singing a different tune.

Freedom of Speech isn't what you pick and chose it to be.

I respect the Neo-Nazi and Klans right to express their voice, kick and scream at their rallies and protests.. so long as their rhetoric doesn't violate the rights of anyone else.

I respect these tea bagger's rights to picket with racist anti-Obama slogans, just like I respect the right of a hippie to hang the flag upside down and burn it.

I don't agree with it (these people usually make fools of themselves anyway) but they have every right to expressing themselves how they please.. like I said, as long as they aren't violating another person's rights.

Comment

this................

yes you're right. We shouldn't be pro Muslim either.

In bold: not if you're fox news. Even if there is some truth a about "bad Muslim" that comes along, fox news will deliberately twist the factual details and take them out of context to suit their own Zionist agenda.

I've watched many of their propaganda news reports on youtube and all it takes me is 10-15 seconds to figure out their subliminal messages.

BTW if you wan't Israeli terrorism, just look at the recent events that have happened pertaining to Gaza. Well I call it piracy, but you get the idea.
                    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-23-2010, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I'm willing to bet if it would've been a line in the song that could be deemed anti-muslim instead of anti-semetic, TS would be singing a different tune.

Freedom of Speech isn't what you pick and chose it to be.

I respect the Neo-Nazi and Klans right to express their voice, kick and scream at their rallies and protests.. so long as their rhetoric doesn't violate the rights of anyone else.

I respect these tea bagger's rights to picket with racist anti-Obama slogans, just like I respect the right of a hippie to hang the flag upside down and burn it.

I don't agree with it (these people usually make fools of themselves anyway) but they have every right to expressing themselves how they please.. like I said, as long as they aren't violating another person's rights.
                      Agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X