No announcement yet.

Mosley vs Whitaker at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
    Was the Chavez fights at 135 or 140? I don't remember at the moment. I don't think they were at 147.

What is Whitaker showed up like the way he did against Hurtado? Or what if he showed up the way he did against Buddy McGirt?
    The Chavez fight was at welter.

And if the Whitaker who fought Hurtado showed up, Pea would lose every round. The one who fought McGirt decisions Shane IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      No we didn't. He was born here, raised here, won a gold medal for us here, had a first ballot HOF career here. Speak for yourself.
      What do you mean "we", you are half-Mexican so it doesn't count

Vargas Oscar = Mexicans
      Forrest Winky = Americans

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      We gave him to the Mexicans. Washes hands.
      Golden reply, we washed the dirt of our hand

Comment

No we didn't. He was born here, raised here, won a gold medal for us here, had a first ballot HOF career here. Speak for yourself.
        Floyd fought for the US, do you claim him too?

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Duckman View Post
          What do you mean "we", you are half-Mexican so it doesn't count

Vargas Oscar = Mexicans
          Forrest Winky = Americans

Golden reply, we washed the dirt of our hand
          So let me get this straight: African Americans are Americans, but Mexican Americans are Mexicans? Wow, just wow. And since I was born in this country and fought for this country, I'm American, genius.

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Floyd fought for the US, do you claim him too?
          Absolutely. Too bad he doesn't fight like he used to.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            The Chavez fight was at welter.

And if the Whitaker who fought Hurtado showed up, Pea would lose every round. The one who fought McGirt decisions Shane IMO.
            I agree

Basically its just what version of them came into the ring. That would have been a hell of a fight imo

Comment

So let me get this straight: African Americans are Americans, but Mexican Americans are Mexicans? Wow, just wow. And since I was born in this country and fought for this country, I'm American, genius.
              Unlike Mexican American, Africans-Americans don't claim other countries. Vargas and Oscar many times refereed themselves as Mexicans and supported the Mexican flag. I wouldn't consider Winky/Forrest Americans if they claimed another country PERIOD

Comment

Working...
              X