Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto wins against any version of Sergio Martinez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From New York Daily News:

Martinez was taken to Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan following the fight and missed the post-fight press conference. An MRI revealed that Martinez suffered a broken nose, but his right knee and left hand, which had been damaged in his last fight in April of 2013, were fine, Lewkowicz said. DiBella said an additional CT Scan revealed "no abnormalities." Martinez was discharged at 5 a.m. on Sunday and traveled back home to Spain later in the day, Lewkowicz said.
    "He got caught with an early shot in the first minute of the fight and then he fought eight rounds and a half only by heart," Lewkowicz said on Sunday. "So how can [YOU]say that he's old? Everybody wants to be a coach. But the reality is that probably a young man wouldn't have gotten up after the first punch and it would be a KO after the first round."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...#ixzz346KjBGD9

Just thought I would share this. For those that still talk about the knees. Let me guess the ct scan machine was paid off too lol!

Comment

I'm not so sure Cotto beats every version of Martinez. He sure beat last nights version.

Comment

Working...
      X