No announcement yet.

Your favorite upset in recent times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Is Maidana-Broner really considered an upset? I and several others had that fight 50-50 I recall on here.
    Broner was -500
    Maidana was +400

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Maidana/Broner. I must have watched that fight about 25 times and laughed my azz off every time.
      I wouldn't say upset cuz broner fought feather fist paulie it was only a matter of time when he faced a real puncher

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Ishida/Kirkland.... nobody expected that... absolutely nobody.
      this right here

Comment

Well im going with Algeiri vs Provo only because me and my bro got 14-1 on Algeiri decision and put 50 quid on it, you can imagine how we reacted when the decision was announced lol

Comment

Maidana-Broner the day broner became a CAN!

Comment

Maidana walloping Broner around the ring "he can't hit me"

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
              At least wait until Algieri Khan is confirmed before trying to elevate him to god like status.

Algieri's dick is waiting to be let out of the cage (Box Office's mouth)

Comment

Margarito vs Mosley wasn't that recent but it's easily my favorite. The look on Mosley's face as he finished Margarito was pure savagery

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  I respect Mares but after seeing him get away with excessive dirtiness throughout some of his standout wins, wins that made him into a top P4P fighter, I was happy to see Gonzalez take him out. Now I feel sorry cause he's looked like absolute shit ever since.
                  i know what you mean, especially the first fight with agbeko, that was disgusting. it made me happy too when jhonny iced him

Comment

probably not all upsets but here are some:

Maidana-Ortiz
                    Salido-Jaunma
                    Williams-Margarito (probably not a huge upset but it felt like one to me)
                    Garcia-Khan (Garcia was basically a replacement fight..good but under the radar)

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      Prescott decapitating Khan,
                      Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      Damn, I guess you didn't like that one. How about when Garcia gave Khant bambi legs? I like that upset too.
                      Yeah, these two were pretty solid upsets I must admit. I'll go with these two.

Comment

Working...
                      X