No announcement yet.

AIBA president agrees to Wlad Olympic participation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Tunney your derailing your own thread with nonsense FFS. The notion that any seasoned professional, let alone the HWT champion, would fight in the Olympics is disgraceful.

The baddest man on the planet doesn't fight amateurs with headgear.
    Floyd fans tend to be the worst Klitschko haters.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Thought they don't like when pro fighters want huge gloves and headgear?
      Amateur rules are different. It's not like any one fighter is demanding huge gloves and headgear.

What's pathetic is if a PRO fighter demanded a PRO opponent not wear his own gloves which are IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES, but instead wear gloves with extra padding.

Let's be honest here, that's a bitch move if ever there was one!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
        Floyd fans tend to be the worst Klitschko haters.
        Geez, Tunney. You know your position is reprehensible and against everything boxing is about so since you can't delete the thread you try and sabotage it and make it about something else.

My guess is wlad in the end will refuse the invitation-you can't participate in the Olympics without taking OST.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-17-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Geez, Tunney. You know your position is reprehensible and against everything boxing is about so since you can't delete the thread you try and sabotage it and make it about something else.

My guess is wlad in the end will refuse the invitation-you can't participate in the Olympics without taking OST.
          Why do you feel the need to make something like that up?

Wlad has had OST in the past. You know your position is reprehensible. You just don't like certain boxers, why not be honest about it.

Comment

LOL. I want Wlad to win gold again, just so he gets more hate on him. what an idiot

Comment

They've scrapped headgear for the ams now. There's no way this can be legal. If this really is true we need to sign a petition. I like wlad but this goes against everything the amateurs stands for

Comment

The solution should be for guys like Haye, Wilder, Stiverne to also try to compete in the games. That would at least make it fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  Amateur rules are different. It's not like any one fighter is demanding huge gloves and headgear.

What's pathetic is if a PRO fighter demanded a PRO opponent not wear his own gloves which are IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES, but instead wear gloves with extra padding.

Let's be honest here, that's a bitch move if ever there was one!
                  Lmao stop making this about Floyd u moron. I gues oscar morales and countless others are pathetic too. This is dumb as hell just man up. Why would u support this

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
                    The solution should be for guys like Haye, Wilder, Stiverne to also try to compete in the games. That would at least make it fun.
                    Great idea. Already saving money to watch all fights.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      I bet Wlad still hugs all his opponents like a long lost uncle, even though he has 40oz pillows and an oversized head guard.

Olympic heavyweights will get a lesson in cuddling from Uncle Wlad
                      i thought they got rid of the head guard now

Comment

Working...
                      X