Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
    Floyd won the first 5 rounds easily by a great margain and anybody that would give Castillo any of the 1st 5 rounds shouldn't be judging boxing, maybe the 5th could've been a 10-10 round if you like the aggressor kind of judge, but that's about it.
    I had Floyd winning the 9th and 10th rather easily, beautiful boxing and beautiful leaping left hook. most of the rest of the rounds could've gone either way, I think Castillo won the 6-7 and 11, but 8 and 12 were very close.

I had it 7-4-1 for Floyd after watching the fight 3 times on mute and disregarding Ledermann's ****ty score cards and CONpubox numbers, I have no problem with anybody scoring it 7-5 for Floyd or even 6-5-1 for Floyd. A draw would've been extremely unfair to Floyd but some judges would tend to give more rounds to the champion for no reason if the fight is close. But actually saying that Castillo won the fight is just ridicioulus and even daring to say that Castillo won it clearly is just some bull**** coming from an emotional Mexican or Phillipino fan.
    Bravo!!

That's exactly how I scored and viewed the fight.

I was at that fight. The MGM was rocking, but this was before Mayweather was the draw he is today. The Mexican fight fans had the place rocking. The crowd was PRO CASTILLO.

Watching it at home with the TV on mute should always reveal the truth about a fight.

Mayweather won a semi-close fight.

Comment

• IMO Floyds most questionable victory. Still a great fight to watch.

Comment

• I originally scored the fight a draw, of course that was years ago the last time I watched it, so I will have to re watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          Bravo!!

That's exactly how I scored and viewed the fight.

I was at that fight. The MGM was rocking, but this was before Mayweather was the draw he is today. The Mexican fight fans had the place rocking. The crowd was PRO CASTILLO.

Watching it at home with the TV on mute should always reveal the truth about a fight.

Mayweather won a semi-close fight.
          lol yeah I'm going to trust your opinion....just looking at ur avatar and the way you worded "semi close" lets me know you are a biased fan.

Comment

• The funny thing is you have Floyd haters on here that will vote against him and you have Floyd groupies that would never vote against him. So I guess that problem neutralizes itself and all you have left is us fair folk. Still 67% lol

Comment

• Even baby bro knows Castillo won.

how to capture screen

Comment

• Hope everybody voting actually watched the fight.

Comment

• Difficult concept for many but body punches do count. Rescore Hagler vs. Leonard again with this in mind and you may be surprised by the result.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                    castillio won !

I just died...2...PAC....Man thats a funny azz avi...good job, I cant stop laughing

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                      castillio won !

lmao that was indeed ****ing hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X