Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who hate on you man on an achievement a goal or something

2 faced people man who talk about c--t's or try to stir s--t up for nothing

Anybody who hates on any of my training or boxing ( Fitness goals etc )

Also hater at work cause I was on more money than him ( we b----d )

Comment

• Not ranked in order of disdain.

-people who change lanes without signaling
      -people who insist on making 'rolling stops' and then go well below the speed limit
      -people who discard cigarette butts out of the windows as though the whole frigging world is theirs for the polluting.
      -people that say the letter 'O' in substitution for the number Zero
      -people who say, 'first of all' and list only 2 gripes, reasons, explanations
      -people who rate animals higher than people (I hate people too, but I hate animals even more)
      -plutocrats
      -oligarchs
      -republicans
      -people who automatically assume that 'accident' means car crash or that 'drinking' means imbibing alcohol
      -insurance (biggest scam on the frigging planet)
      -big tobacco
      -big oil
      -any corporation that is 'too big to fail' (whatever happened to anti-trust laws?)

I feel better. Good thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        so do i, the crazy thing is im tall as hell. im almost 6'4 and fight at 141lbs.

i remember sparring the tallest guy i ever been in the ring with, a head taller then me and im almost 6'4 myself. i gave this guy the worst beating he ever got (his words not mine).

im usually too nice in sparring, my coaches often get on me about being too nice and holding back too much. i just control the action, jab, counter a bit, look pretty and drop a few solid bodyshots if they start getting brave. but against the tall guy he had atleast 50lbs on me so i just let it go, didnt try to hurt him but didnt hold back too much either.

god damn i tore that ass up, im used to fighting guys much shorter than me so i knew how to get to him, i knew what he wouldnt like. cant have lasted more than 2min and my coaches pulled the poor guy out. i thought it was unnecessary at first but the guy later told me i hurt him almost every time i hit him as he was wobbling around the dressing room.

i felt kinda bad but at the same time theres no way a super HW should let a 141lb man do that to him with 16oz gloves on. i mean im awesomne but still lol.
        I tend to take it easy in sparring myself, not always a good thing, though.

Comment

• I hate it when people ask what you do at University (politics), and then disparagingly ask you 'what you're going to do with it, as if it's nothing but a useless bit of paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
            -people that say the letter 'O' in substitution for the number Zero
            That is really a regional thing...in the midwest the vast majority of people say "o," but in general when I talk on the phone I try to say zero. Not sure where you are located.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              I hate it when people ask what you do at University (politics), and then disparagingly ask you 'what you're going to do with it, as if it's nothing but a useless bit of paper.
              Well if you are a Literature, Sociology, Theater, Music, History, and several other majors...it pretty much is a worthless piece of paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Well if you are a Literature, Sociology, Theater, Music, History, and several other majors...it pretty much is a worthless piece of paper.

True story.......

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  maybe theater. . . but all the others are very useful degrees. . . if you are going into academia especially. . .

even theater could land you a job with schools and universities. . .

it all depends on what you want to do. . . even if the degree doesn't represent what you learned, and especially remember, it's the process that counts. . it shows you are capable of thinking at a scholarly level, and can complete a task. . . if you want to get a job in certain fields, it's simply a requisite. . just the way it is. . .

unless you want to do a trade like plumbing, electrician, etc. . .
                  Last edited by UglyPug; 12-29-2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• i do strongly disagree with the theory that "everybody needs to go to college". .

unless you are certain about what you want to do, you shouldn't rush into college. . . if you want to do something that doesn't require the degree, don't go! (unless you have wealthy parents). . you can experience the college life without paying tuition. . . a lot of kids just end up majoring in sociology, or psychology, etc., only to have no desire whatsoever to pursue a career in that field. . .

i think trades are VERY underrated. . . there will ALWAYS be a need for plumbers, electricians, carpenters, brick masons, mechanic, etc. . .

Comment

• People that are Hulk muscular for no reason
                      Customers that think we owe them the world
                      People that spit when they talk
                      People that slurp their soup
                      Koreans staring at me when I go to the store

Comment

Working...
                      X