Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: So, Antonio Margarito Fans… Was It Worth It?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good read.....

Comment

Once again Fitzsimmons proves on why he's a garbage ass writer.

Comment

horrible writer........

but anyway...who didn't expect that? I think most Margarito fans feel alright.
        Cotto didn't KO Margarito or make him take a Knee.... infact Margarito laughed at every shot Cotto landed

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          horrible writer........

but anyway...who didn't expect that? I think most Margarito fans feel alright.
          Cotto didn't KO Margarito or make him take a Knee.... infact Margarito laughed at every shot Cotto landed
          He did get KO'd

2 rounds earlier then when he KO'd Cotto

Comment

I like Marg...I never hide that fact...But, I'm happy for Cotto. His fans annoy the hell out of me. But, I got tons of respect for Cotto. I like how he carries himself and goes about his business. I felt bad for Marg TBH but I'm alright after the lost. Because, I give him the benefit of the doubt in the first Cotto fight. But, I'm happy for Cotto cuz' I know he wanted this win very badly. So good for him for doing that.

I will say it again Fitzsimmons sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post

Feeling Pretty Good , Im glad Tony didn't get Ko or Took a Knee or Corner threw in the Towel for Sure. Margarito A warrior with a Big Heart .
              big hearts don't load up, sorry

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                  Sdboxing, you were pretty quick on the retraction of your post there. I'll save it for posterity.
                  post it now!!

Comment

Hahaha, this writer is a bitter man, I like Antonio Margarito... The dude just fought in a sold out arena and made more money than the writer would if he was to live 200 years

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      He did get KO'd

2 rounds earlier then when he KO'd Cotto
                      No he didn't Knock Margarito out......

Margarito beating Cotto to the point that he had to take a knee because he couldn't take it anymore > Cotto hitting a previously injured eye and having the doctor stop it.

the wins aren't comparable....I'm happy for Cotto but his win isn't greater.
                      Margarito took Cotto's soul. Cotto hit Margarito win bombs and he just laughed it off and wanted to continue

Comment

Working...
                      X