Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Confident: I Really Want To Knock Golovkin Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosado Confident: I Really Want To Knock Golovkin Out!

Junior middleweight contender Gabriel Rosado (21-5) is less than two weeks away from the biggest fight of his career. On January 19th he faces WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (24-0) at Madison Square Garden in New York in a HBO televised fight.

Rosado chatted with us about the fight on the most recent edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show. He admitted to being impressed with Golovkin's most recent fight in which Golovkin knocked out Grzegorz Proska in his HBO debut. He also said that he doesn't feel Proska is as talented as he is and that will be one of the key differences in the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great night of boxing at the Square Jan 19. Can't wait!

Comment

I hope he can pull it off.

Comment

There have been so many times that I get on this site and read comments from boxers stating how confident they are and what round they're going to end the fight in. The sad thing is more often than not, they end up putting up ****ty performances, don't get me wrong I like Rosado's attitude but if he's doing all the talking than he better come out and fight.

Comment

Sounds like he's coming to fight. It's going to be a war for however long it lasts, can't wait!

Comment

Just bought my tickets for me and my girl. Cant wait for this one

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
              Just bought my tickets for me and my girl. Cant wait for this one
              I'll be in there too. I've been so hype for this card that my wife is hyped up now also. Idc who wins what because as a true fan of the sweet science, I know this is going to a special one. It's going down at the garden boys!!!

Comment

I personally believe that Golovkin is a 4 round fighter, if Rosado can weather GGG early and put in some body work he might be right.

some people want to think GGG is some kind of inhuman KO machine but when you load up on almost every shot you will get tired. it showed against Ouma.

Rosado might be able to pull it off. Golovkin gets hit with everything and just bulls foward, a boxer should be able to give him problems. GGG has the eraser though so who knows one slip up from Rosado at any point and it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
                  There have been so many times that I get on this site and read comments from boxers stating how confident they are and what round they're going to end the fight in. The sad thing is more often than not, they end up putting up ****ty performances, don't get me wrong I like Rosado's attitude but if he's doing all the talking than he better come out and fight.
                  IMO, some fighters really mean it when they say it.
                  Mike Tyson said it best, Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                    I personally believe that Golovkin is a 4 round fighter, if Rosado can weather GGG early and put in some body work he might be right.

some people want to think GGG is some kind of inhuman KO machine but when you load up on almost every shot you will get tired. it showed against Ouma.

Rosado might be able to pull it off. Golovkin gets hit with everything and just bulls foward, a boxer should be able to give him problems. GGG has the eraser though so who knows one slip up from Rosado at any point and it's over.
                    GG didn't look tired in the Ouma fight. Just re-watched it yesterday. If anything he picked up the pace. His D was very porous in the Ouma fight. But that could have something to do with Ouma pitty pat punches and southpaw stance.

He doesn't load up that much either. You can see that he stays at home with the punches. He's just heavy handed.

Comment

Working...
                    X