Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Alex Ariza just diss Roach on Twitter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i know is pac's been getting alot of 'leg cramps' under ariza

Comment

I know the huge calfs give you explosiveness for darting in and out but they require more oxygen.

Boxing is such a tough sport just punching and your card and muscles use a lot of oxygen. Personally I feel with age, PAC is declining for his active style. Thy should somehow make his calfs smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by pac2 View Post
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tell people something i have no idea why people get the idea that Mayweather will stop cotto. The commission turned down the 8 oz glove request for Mayweather so they are wearing 10 oz gloves thats good for cotto . Cotto has very good power more than Mayweather Cotto is not gonna get tired in 2 rounds like mosley. the dude is 37-2 with 30 KO . If Mayweather boxes he can win ima tell you right now if Mayweather tries to go for a Ko a put on a show for the fans against cotto he is going to get hurt. I honestly can't wait for the fight i see it going the full 12 with Mayweather in a very hard fight. Mayweather might try at one point but he is gonna realize he can't ko cotto hard fight for Floyd. Cotto lasted 11 with Margarito with bicks in his gloves and Cotto last until the 12th vs Pac and Pac had 8 oz gloves on that shows you how tough Cotto is Mayweather will have 10 oz gloves on and he probably doesn't punch as hard as either Marg or Pac you not just gonna knock Cotto out like that it's not gonna happen i see it going the full 12. If Floyd stops him i would be shocked cause you can't just knock that dude out like that.
        have I missed something here?

Comment

ariza has a level of professionalism and maturity you'd expect from a school kid

he's a joke

if i were pacquiao i'd drop him like a bad habit.

also, the more comes out on this guy, the more i tend to think he's involved with drugs with chavez jr at the very least
          if not khan and pacquiao

remember how awful khan looked in the mccloskey fight?

Comment

cotto's face is quite vulnerable though. floyd is faster than cotto and has a longer reach, so i expect cotto's face to be fairly bruised by the end of the fight, possibly forcing a tko stoppage.

Comment

Working...
            X