No announcement yet.

New Interview: Leonard Ellerbe "Top Rank has been lying to the public"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    As much as it must pain you to hear the truth, you do realize a blog is nothing more than someones opinion. What they're doing here is called an interview with and providing direct quotes .
    Thats right and a "good" investigative journalist would investigate what the person being interviewed said and report on that as well. There is a lot more to journalism than turning on a tape recorder and writing evrything that was said on the internet.

A fuking god dam autistic ****** could do that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Thats right and a "good" investigative journalist would investigate what the person being interviewed said and report on that as well. There is a lot more to journalism than turning on a tape recorder and writing evrything that was said on the internet.

A fuking god dam autistic ****** could do that!!!
      This wasn't an investigative report, what case was going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        he dont know what a quote means so just dont mind him....

Comment

ESPN would investigate what? For the third time, ESPN didn't report numbers, they reported what Arum said. If they were reporting those numbers, maybe then they would "investigate it." They aren't. Do we need to go through this a fourth time?
          I see bob Arum lying about PPV numbers isn't something ESPN would be intrested in. Nope not news worthy at all! They just let people say whatever they want and print it!

LOL and could you please direct me to the link where HBO released every single PPV statistic on FLoyd? Because I can only find two press releases by HBO so that means all his other PPV number are BS right?

Comment

It doesn't have to be an investigative report, it's just what actual journalists do. I know it's hard for you to understand this concept when you get all your boxing info from websites that basically operate like tabloid magazines.

It's pretty pathetic to be honest!

Comment

I see bob Arum lying about PPV numbers isn't something ESPN would be intrested in. Nope not news worthy at all! They just let people say whatever they want and print it!
              Didn't you just say that all promoters lie? You want ESPN to do a full-on investigative report on a promoter's guess? . Do you know how absurd that is? Look at this article from ESPN here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4768830

"The reason why they don't want to do that is because obviously there is something to hide," Ellerbe said.

Did ESPN investigate that? No? Well then it must be true since they would fact check every quote!
              LOL and could you please direct me to the link where HBO released every single PPV statistic on FLoyd? Because I can only find two press releases by HBO so that means all his other PPV number are BS right?
              You found two so now someone else should do the rest? GTFOH, LMAO! You wanna do research? Find one release from Showtime stating the numbers for the Pacquiao-Mosley fight.

Comment

Ah I see the last refuge for a man with no argument and no way to defend his opinions. Post a completely irrelevent gif so he can change the subject!

Fuking coward!
                actually that Koncz interview was FAKE...did ESPN confirm that interview?

and the gif image was very relevant....I was hoping you would imitate it.....

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                  he dont know what a quote means so just dont mind him....
                  Quiet sir adults are talking? If the sound of you tossing Floyds salad is all you have to add to the conversation then I think you are a bit out your league.

Oh and by the way for the record i am not a Pac fan in anyway shape or form. don't care very much for him or his team and i find them to be just as sneaky and underhanded as Floyds team.

Comment

It doesn't have to be an investigative report, it's just what actual journalists do. I know it's hard for you to understand this concept when you get all your boxing info from websites that basically operate like tabloid magazines.

It's pretty pathetic to be honest!
                    where do you get all your MMA info from? ESPN?

Do you get all of your boxing news from ESPN as well?

ESPN doesnt investigate every story, they report rumors and hearsay all the time.......

like i said..NEVERMIND espn....im still waiting for you to show me the SHOWTIME press release of the ppv #'s..why do you keep dodging the task at hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      actually that Koncz interview was FAKE...did ESPN confirm that interview?

and the gif image was very relevant....I was hoping you would imitate it.....
                      Changing the subject again? Please defend your argument! A couple of fellow *****s sucking your **** and encouraging you doesn't make you right my friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X