James Degale vs Brandon Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any footage of Gonzalez?

Comment

This fight is 50-50 for me. I'm going with DeGale though, since it's in his hometown.

The biggest problem in evaluating this fight is that Gonzalez isn't a finished product yet. He's been improving in each of his recent fights but he's struggled at times during most of them

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
        Any footage of Gonzalez?
        2012-06-22 Brandon Gonzales vs Elie Augustama: http://youtu.be/Yu72FYJ5kHs

Comment

Without a foubt the buture's fright, the buture's chunky.

Chunky will win by a UD. Gonzalez is solid and I thought he beat Tommy Oostheizen.
          Last edited by Box-Office; 05-26-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
            Any footage of Gonzalez?
            You can find some on Youtube.

Comment

Good fight! I'm in agreement with most people I thought Gonzales beat the South African 96-94. I think Degale wins, and that will help him get a title shot, maybe against Bika?

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                Good fight! I'm in agreement with most people I thought Gonzales beat the South African 96-94. I think Degale wins, and that will help him get a title shot, maybe against Bika?
                It's an official IBF Title eliminator and they enforce their shots.

Comment

IMO, DeGale has made few changes since the Groves defeat. His defence is loose, he hasn't mastered throwing a jab, he seems to get caught on the ropes in every fight, and he has an idiot as a cornerman.

Gonzalez flattens him.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    It's an official IBF Title eliminator and they enforce their shots.
                    Wasn't DeGale mandatory to Bika's title, too? If so, i'm not surprised he has taken another route; Bika is one tough SOAB.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Wasn't DeGale mandatory to Bika's title, too? If so, i'm not surprised he has taken another route; Bika is one tough SOAB.
                      Bika is with Al Haymon so there was little chance he'd come to England for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X