Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Console gamers so nerdy with there crappy console graphics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Funny thread.

And it's usually the fat nerdy kids on WOW, or other 'MMO's.
    Oh Em Gee I cant believe you crappy console players don't have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 graphics card, an AMD Phenom X4 II processor and ten gigs of random access memory backed up with Artec Lansing surround speakers powered by a Creative X-fi Xtreme Gamer soundcard. What a bunch of NERDS!

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
      Is it because they are jealous of pc gamers for having way better graphics? Are they happy with there bad graphics and no physx like in Batman Arkham Asylum? Are they happy that the consoles are so crappy they can't even do AA or 1080p? 720p junky ass hardware.

Batman Arkham Asylum looks a bazillion times better on the computer and so does Metro2033. Actually, even the crappy ass ports we get from Consoles look better. We can do 1080p or higher and still have better looking shadows. ****sexual console gamers hating on the pc, I'd probably beat them in a fight in real life anyways in a boxing fight. But Console gamers are probably queer MMA fans.
      The **** is wrong with you dude? Take a chill pill, scratch that, down the whole bottle.

I have a 360 and a gaming pc, i play games on both but i am totally aware that the gaming industry is going in the consoles direction. It's too easy to pirate pc games and the vast majority of people don't have the money to upgrade their pc every 6 months to get an extra 8 frame per second on the games coming out.

Plus you're talking about console gamers being nerds. Please read your post. If that's not nerdy, **** i don't know what nerdy is.

Good looking graphics are nice, but a ****ty game can have the best graphics in the world and still suck dick, IE: Crysis.

Right now i'm playing through Nier, a 360 games that doesn't look very good, at times it looks like a ps2 game. But i'm having a blast because the game play, story and music are amazing.

Anyway, the only games coming out for pc nowadays are Shooters, MMO's and strategy games. That's why i bought a 360. Though i must admit playing some 360 games after years of being a pc gamer needed some getting used to. Mostly for antialiasing, when you play pc games you get used to that, but a lot of console games dont have AA and i admit that every game this generation SHOULD have antialising.

Comment

Is it because they are jealous of pc gamers for having way better graphics? Are they happy with there bad graphics and no physx like in Batman Arkham Asylum? Are they happy that the consoles are so crappy they can't even do AA or 1080p? 720p junky ass hardware.

Batman Arkham Asylum looks a bazillion times better on the computer and so does Metro2033. Actually, even the crappy ass ports we get from Consoles look better. We can do 1080p or higher and still have better looking shadows. ****sexual console gamers hating on the pc, I'd probably beat them in a fight in real life anyways in a boxing fight. But Console gamers are probably queer MMA fans.
        For someone talking about nerds in the title... This post sure is nerdie.

Comment

You do know that thousands of boxing fans play Fight Night Round 4 on their 360/PS3, right?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Wow, this is a bigger declaration of dicklessness since Tuggers admitted that he sent pictures of his **** to an alt with a picture of a tranny for an avatar.
            Get ur facts right punk

Comment

Screw graphics, I'm back on the golden era of rpg's on my PC, isometric ftw. Graphics seldomly make a game good. Then again it's a matter of preference.

Comment

Gameplay > Graphics

Comment

Consoles are more friendly if you have friends over. Play some madden or NHL. I use to play games on my computer when I was like 15? 16? I forget.

I rather sink into my big ass leather couch and play PS3 then sit in a chair and play on my computer.

Comment

Every thread you make in this section is about your graphics card and Batman. Put your graphics card to use, buy a new game and stop making ****ty threads.
                    Last edited by Rick Grimes; 05-16-2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

You do realize you're saying all this on a forum designated for someone with a computer, right? So, more then likely about half the ppl in the forum probably could play their games on their computers.

If you said all of these through a computer on a Xbox Live or PSN forum then that's a different story.

Comment

Working...
                      X