Australia says hell no to the climate bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia says hell no to the climate bill

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=96d_1259797363

I always liked Aussies, now I like them even more. They know this whole climatebill/global warming scam is full of **** and aren't afraid to show it.

its about time people realize climate change is an exagerated bullshyt by al gore to boost his moral enviromentalist ego.

Comment

I've been meaning to post this all day.

Excellent work by the Aussie Parliament.

Aussie aussie aussie!!!!

oy oy oy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
        its about time people realize climate change is an exagerated bullshyt by al gore to boost his moral enviromentalist ego.
        Actually, its much more than that. Its a scheme for a new type of "world order" where treaties impose taxes and rules to 1st world countries. Which of course, will be expolited to much more than the treaty intended and countries in the west will be held hostage by eastern or south american countries.

There are an entire list of issues and takeover that have to do with this but here is one.

We would be required to give at least "to start" 1% or our annual GDP away to enemy countries such as China or North Korea or various African and south american countries. The more our populations grow, the more emmisions, the more taxes.

Do you want Zimbabwe profiting off of your taxes? I sure as **** don't

Comment

Originally posted by Shinerbop View Post
          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=96d_1259797363

I always liked Aussies, now I like them even more. They know this whole climatebill/global warming scam is full of **** and aren't afraid to show it.
          It's been big news over here the past week. Opinion is fairly divided. Basically, the Prime Minister (Rudd) wanted to get this bill through parliament so he could present it at the Copenhagen conference next week. He really wanted to impress Obama and other heads of state etc.

The opposition had been having lots of in-party fighting recently and the old leader (Turnbull) was outed for a more right wing conservative (Abbott). They blocked the bill as a political strategy, not really because they are climate change skeptics.

Is it just me, or has there been a sudden influx of climate change skepticism articles recently. Maybe i read too much Rupert Murdoch owned media.

Comment

Great job Aussies for rejecting this hoax called global warming.

Comment

Bless them

Comment

Let's hope the U.S. does the same with the upcoming Cap and Trade monstrosity.

Comment

aussies have guts, i like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X