No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ranks higher on your ATG list?

Vote. Personally I don't thik it is really that close.
    Oscar
    73.75%
    JoeC
    26.25%

The poll is expired.

whos got a better legacy ? Batman or Robin ?... this post is too easy.

Comment

Joe C because he beat the better opposition in my opinion. Hopkins was in his prime when Joe C fought him. Some people hit there primes at different ages. And Hopkins clearly hit his the older he got, since he schooled Tarver when he was an old man, and he schooled Pavlik when he was an old man.

Whats Oscars best win? Against a whitaker that most feel he didn't even win?

Comment

Two great fighters. I can't place one above the other to be perfectly honest.

I've the same problems with most ATGs.

Comment

Not even close!!! Oscar!!!

Comment

i think as of right now its oscar but it getting real close, if joes doesnt retire.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
              Joe C because he beat the better opposition in my opinion. Hopkins was in his prime when Joe C fought him. Some people hit there primes at different ages. And Hopkins clearly hit his the older he got, since he schooled Tarver when he was an old man, and he schooled Pavlik when he was an old man.

Whats Oscars best win? Against a whitaker that most feel he didn't even win?
              Just a few things.

That was not a prime Bernard Hopkins that Joe fought. No he was not shot and yes he produced a spectacular performance against Pavlik but it is still not the BHop that defeated Tito.

Most people believe Oscar beat Pea, including me and I am a huge Pernell fan. If you are even going to bing that up you also need to mention that most have Oscar beating a prime Tito at 147, a win that would easily exceed any that Calzaghe has had.

I would place 2 or 3 of Oscar's wins above Joe's best. To say Joe fought and beat the better quality of opposition is just plain ridiculous.

Comment

Ask this question five years from now and people would say "Who is Joe C?"

Comment

LOLZ at Roy huggers desperately seeking consolation from the opinions of others in thread after thread after thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
                    LOLZ at Roy huggers desperately seeking consolation from the opinions of others in thread after thread after thread...
                    Sorry what?

What does this have to do with Roy Jones? I started this thread as an Oscar fan confused as to how ppl can rate Calzaghe over him in terms of their ATG status. Roy has nothing to do with it aside from the fact that he is in Joe's top 5 wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X