Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best American heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryant Jennings, Malik Scott, and Steve Cunningham. They all could be in meaningful fights coming up. Cunningham-Fury, Scott-Glazkov, Jennings-?????

I'd like to see Jennings get a shot against a Top 10 HW at some point soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Bryant Jennings, Malik Scott, and Steve Cunningham. They all could be in meaningful fights coming up. Cunningham-Fury, Scott-Glazkov, Jennings-?????

I'd like to see Jennings get a shot against a Top 10 HW at some point soon.
      I would too.

Jennings is a warrior who's willing to fight anybody, anytime, anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Chris Arreola is the more proven but Malik Scott is probably the most talented of the bunch followed by Tor Hamer who IMO could make cruiserweight.

Just a shame Glazkov has taken one out and about to take another. He may even go after Arreola after providing they both pull through which I feel they should.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Hope that Wilder pans out, we need some new blood in the HW division regardless of nationality.
          I think he will.

Hopefully they put him in with better opposition. I think Deontay is fully capable of beating a lot of people, but his manager doesn't seem to have much faith in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I think he will.

Hopefully they put him in with better opposition. I think Deontay is fully capable of beating a lot of people, but his manager doesn't seem to have much faith in him.
            Wilder has a very suspect chin and he's very wild. I think his management knows something only the rest of may suspect and thats why they're keeping him from stepping up.

Comment

We'll know more about Joe Hanks after his fight with Andy Ruiz, which will be streamed live on the Top Rank website tomorrow at 7:30 AM Eastern time.

Comment

I'm not even sure who to vote for, everyone on that list is garbage in comparison to the heavyweight champs.

Comment

Be interesting to see if Arreola can beat Mitchell.

And if Thompson can beat Pulev.

Comment

Working...
                  X