Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd duck Trout??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fiddy said that floyd roidweather is handpicking his fights... floyd roidweather is looking for easier fights

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Floyd absolutely should get all the money he can before his career is through. He has earned it. After all, he is the one that is out there taking punches and he is the one that the fans pay to see.

Do you pay to see Arum? If not why do you think it's right that he takes so much of Pac's money?
      How do you think Floyd, Oscar, Pac got created? Were they making those mega millions all the time? How do you think they got developed and with what money? Do you ever think of that?

Comment

Lol no he won't DUCK him. He just won't fight him. He's not obligated to fight him, he would beat him anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          Lol no he won't DUCK him. He just won't fight him. He's not obligated to fight him, he would beat him anyways.
          floyd roidweather is the superchamp and Trout is the regular champ... floyd roidweather is obliged to fight Trout

Comment

Floyd would win you guys are so clueless. Trout doesn't impose his size and Floyd would outbox Trout badly and adjust to whatever he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              floyd roidweather is the superchamp and Trout is the regular champ... floyd roidweather is obliged to fight Trout
              TBH,

Floyd, Canelo, Cotto and Pacquaio will all duck Trout at this point. Dude too big and fast at that weight. Canelo might fight after big $$ fight
              Last edited by sdcluser; 12-04-2012, 01:54 AM. Reason: add at that weight

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                I highlighted the runner part cause i didnt see him run on Sautrday, i saw him put A&W on Cotto all night
                What I mean by running, is moving backward, while jabbing, and using his range. So as cotto's short behind came forward with little stubby arms, he just ran into punches!

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                  Floyd would win you guys are so clueless. Trout doesn't impose his size and Floyd would outbox Trout badly and adjust to whatever he does.
                  Trout imposed his size on cotto the entire night! Everytime Cotto got close, Trout used his reach and range and had cotto running into shots! Floyd will get utterly dominated by Trout! He is just too big, and that style combined with the size advantage, would be a major beyotch for little Floyd to deal with! You must be sean.

Comment

No way Floyd fights him at this stage of his career, absolutely no way at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      He will still make over 1million PPVs right? He's a superstar. It'll still sell more than Pac vs Clottey right?

So you're admitting Floyd is a snake like Arum. Just in it for the money huh?

It's not ridiculous you fool. He has the same belt as Trout, just different status.

It does make sense, you just need to use a little bit of that brain power. I gave several options in the poll so it's not like Floyd will look bad with all the options.

He's not the top guy but neither was Ortiz.

What's so dumb about it? You still don't realize their belt status?

It sure is. I see a lot of butthurt Floyd fans. I gave several options from good to bad and they only think I have bad options for Floyd. Damn crybabies.

But Canelo is unproven according to a lot of Floyd fans.
                      they both are still unproven beating a faded cotto did not prove much imo it was a good win over a veteran fighter but if canelo and trout fight and trout wins they he can fight floyd if canelo wins he would need a another young fighter good fighter then he can fight floyd.

so if rios wins a belt at 140 and wont fight his mandorty is that ducking them

Comment

Working...
                      X