Will Smith vs Christian Bale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led* View Post
    Who is the better actor?

Bale. He's consistently good and can be brilliant even with a bad script. He's also a master at perfecting different speech patterns and accents.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Seven Pounds was so underrated. That film did touch my heart, for real. Smith was very good in that. And I know some may disagree, but Smith took on one of the hardest rolls to live up to ever....Muhammad Ali. Though some may not have liked "Ali", I thought Smith did a good job as Ali. The only problem to me was that it felt like Ali playing Will Smith, not the other way around.
      Good analysis.

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      This isn't even a contest. Of course it's Bale.

Unless Will Smith can pull off playing a British person, an American New York yuppie psycho and a East L.A. white chicano, he shouldn't be mentioned with Bale.
      You think Bale can the role of black Lucius Fox?

Comment

Lol here I go again, picking the option that few will agree with. Will Smith for me.

Aside from The Dark Knight, I do not care about Batman. Michael Keaton was better.

I like Bale's The Machinist, Dark Knight. The rest of his roles bore me to death; and I love the drama genre, so that's saying something.

Will Smith has the Fresh Prince, Enemy of the State, Pursuit of Happyness, 7 Pounds, Men In Black, I even enjoyed Hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Lol here I go again, picking the option that few will agree with. Will Smith for me.

Aside from The Dark Knight, I do not care about Batman. Michael Keaton was better.

I like Bale's The Machinist, Dark Knight. The rest of his roles bore me to death; and I love the drama genre, so that's saying something.

Will Smith has the Fresh Prince, Enemy of the State, Pursuit of Happyness, 7 Pounds, Men In Black, I even enjoyed Hitch.
          You haven't made a credible case for Smith, rather just vaguely described your own bad personal taste.

Comment

You haven't made a credible case for Smith, rather just vaguely described your own bad personal taste.
            What more do you want me to say?

I just told you Bale bores me to death.

Will Smith keeps me tuned in.

That's all there's to it. I don't have an essay to write about this. Neither actor is exactly my favorite.

Comment

Lol @ anyone who votes Smith, Bale is clearly superior.

Comment

What more do you want me to say?

I just told you Bale bores me to death.

Will Smith keeps me tuned in.

That's all there's to it. I don't have an essay to write about this. Neither actor is exactly my favorite.
                Fair enough. But your taste is still horrible.

And my opinion trumps your opinion because I'm better than you.

Comment

My taste in what is horrible?

Just enjoy your boring ass Bale. What is this a religion thread lol.

Comment

My taste in what is horrible?

Just enjoy your boring ass Bale. What is this a religion thread lol.
                    Tell me, is your favorite movie of all time Scarface or is it Terminator?

Maybe you need a little urban flavor to it. Is it New Jack City? Or is it some other masterpiece with Denzel in it. Just asking questions.

Comment

I like Smith as a comedic actor much more than him as a serious one. Movies like Seven Pounds and I'am Legend I didnt like him in.

Bale has too many good movies though, American Psycho, Batman movies, The Fighter, The prestige, and how bout the newsies
                      Last edited by Danny Gunz; 11-10-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X