No announcement yet.

Stephen Espinoza shook by GGG (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    I would pay full PPV price to see Espizona with his hands tied behind his back and Golovkin just smashing his ribs and face for 2 hours straight. No joke.
    Calm down bro.

I wouldn't. I just wish he would get fired..... (lol @ Showtime ownership/executives/whoever hires and fires people)

Comment

If you're comparing Rubio to Rod Salka, how much better is Golovkin than Danny Garcia?

Why does Espinoza do this stuff anyway? It's bizarre. He's General Manager of Sports Programming at Showtime and he behaves like a bad troll on NSB.

Comment

Espinoza needs to worry less about HBO's superior product and focus on bringing the Showtime brand back to a respectable level. I doubt he's capable of that though. He has the brain of a child, which is a common trait he shares with some of Showtime's fighters and their fans.

Comment

That's the troll you guys, here's the real one

Comment

To be fair, I could understand the odds being closer for Garcia-Salka. Danny Garcia had just come off of a loss from Mauricio Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              How is it a troll -10000 is -10000. And you always mention salka as if LSC didn't fight a 93 ranked guy
              Yeah, GGG is a beast. Garcia blows.

Comment

Someone post some Espinoza memes. lol

Comment

I'm sorry but Danny Garcia is nowhere near as special of a talent is triple g is

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    That's the troll you guys, here's the real one

This guy actually said Garcia salka, on paper, was a competitive fight

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                      I'm sorry but Danny Garcia is nowhere near as special of a talent is triple g is
                      Garcia beat a pretty good fighter in Matthysse. Anyone compared to Matthysse on Golovkin's resume?

Comment

Working...
                      X