Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    piss drinker is too old for Bradley
    the big Pac KO was piss drinker's last hurrah
    Bradley will outwork him for a boring, uneventful UD
    he's not a big enough puncher to do anything to Bradley
    don't expect him to get off much in the fight
    why would you call a legend a "piss drinker?"
    are you what they call a "p4ctard?"

the war is over, man. mayweather and jr pacquiao never even fought. they used eachother to get a bunch of casuals [flowmows and packtardds] to start watching their fights against other guys, some of them bums.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      are you what they call a "p4ctard?"

the war is over, man. mayweather and jr pacquiao never even fought. they used eachother to get a bunch of casuals [flowmows and packtardds] to start watching their fights against other guys, some of them bums.
      @ the bold:

been calling him that since 09
      yes

not sure what the Pac-Floyd nonfight has to do with the thread

Comment

Its such a shame that Tim fought Ruslan the way he did. I truly think it will affect him the rest of his career. Hopefully he will go back to fighting smart. Even so, I don't think he will have the same punch resilience ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          If he is the same fighter he was in the Provodnikov fight he will have a short career. He did not fight a smart fight. When was it where boxers started trading with punchers?
          You gotta wonder how much Bradley knew about RP going in. Did he know he could hit like that?

Anyways I don't think the fight will have much bearing on this one. It takes a lot to ruin a fighter and as brutal as the fight was Bradley is tough enough and young enough to overcome that. Just look at Malignaggi for instance.

People are too quick to jump on a "they're ruined" train.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Right.. a 4 time world champion? He's a TWO time world champion winning 4 belts in his career.

And how exactly did he win his belts? From Junior Witter - the biggest fraud in boxing history - Then proceeded to run from Amir Khan citing: "what if I lose?" before robbing Pacquiao. Very impressive right? Wrong.

Then getting completely found out by Ruslan, only to get another gift.

On top of that he's got no power, and is less interesting than watching paint dry.
            You just spoke everything I wanted to say bro... Only you put it way better then I could have. GREEN K

Comment

I fully expect Bradley to win looking extreemely unimpressive as is the case with every big fight he has. Other than that, he robs Marquez.

Hope and pray Marquez finishes this hype job.
              Hope Bradley robs marquez. That would be so damn funny.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                Probably because marquez drinks his own piss. It's not like he called him **** breath.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
                  You just spoke everything I wanted to say bro... Only you put it way better then I could have. GREEN K
                  Feeling compelled to cite your user title. Thanks for the green.

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                  Hope Bradley robs marquez. That would be so damn funny.
                  Yeah I guess it would be funny to see another man get his future livelihood taken away from him. Especially something he's worked every day to achieve for the last 4 months, spilling blood sweat and tears in the process.

Hilarious, actually.
                  Last edited by LacedUp; 06-25-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Right.. a 4 time world champion? He's a TWO time world champion winning 4 belts in his career.

And how exactly did he win his belts? From Junior Witter - the biggest fraud in boxing history - Then proceeded to run from Amir Khan citing: "what if I lose?" before robbing Pacquiao. Very impressive right? Wrong.

On top of that he's got no power, and is less interesting than watching paint dry.
                    What?? If he won four belts, then he's a four time world champion..

The rest of this trash post sounds of someone who is a casual and has no idea how hard it its too win four championships in a loaded div..Writer was avoided by Hatton for yrs, I've never thought of him as a fraud..Khan, lol how's his career going??

This post is comical..

Comment

Hows that math class working out for you?

Comment

Working...
                      X