Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr (130-135lbs) vs Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd prior to the hand problems is a complete fighter. Remember Floyd walked through a much better JLW division at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
      Floyd by KO in about 6-8 Rounds. Floyd at 135 Was unbelievable defensively and still had REAL power. Broner gets hit too much and probably wouldnt be able to catch Floyd very much
      he only stopped one person at 135 and that was a bum who was completely coherent and the corner stopped it. floyd and his fake power....

Comment

Broner is the aggressor

Floyd is the patient man, even when Floyd was in offense mode when he was lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          Floyd was definitely better, I think. Broner is more offensive and much more entertaining inside the ring.
          At 130-135, I've seen few fighters as entertaining and exciting to watch as Floyd Mayweather. He was a technical, explosive BEAST

Comment

That Floyd lights Broner up. They really fight nothing alike because it's actually not that hard to touch Broner up. Don't forget that Floyd has always trained at the weight he's fought at while Broner is clearly cutting weight and is the beneficiary of fighting a lot of people that aren't really his size.
            Last edited by Biolink; 03-03-2013, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Depends on the Floyd.

Floyd vs. Cotto would be a close fight.

Floyd vs. Gatti would be a massacre.

Comment

floyd wins imo i just cant see it any other way his defenzse off sets broners inside n outside game and broner would get countered. might be close split decision but i take mayweather everytime

Comment

Floyd schools him in a shut out or close.

Comment

Um go look at floyds resume at 130 and 135 and Floyds record by the time he was 23 vs what little broner has done at the same point in time. Its not even close. Broners last opponent would have been blown out of there like he did manfredy.

Comment

Floyd.

Definitely.

Comment

Working...
                      X