Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ya'll got planned Saturday???im having a fight party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont have any plans yet. anyone know how much the fight costs at theater? - i might check that out, sneak a bottle of scotch in there or something.

Comment

hopefully this time my aim is spot on when i attempt to pour my beer on him

failed already once

Comment

i believe the common element among all celebrations is the consumption of spirits

i dont usually get too blasted, but my buddies get shitfaced

Comment

got two buddies, the pops and my little bro coming up to my spot in Boston...

mexican beers and maybe some mexican food? Out after to head to my friends cinco de mayo party, maybe out before for a kentucky derby party. you know the drill.

I haven't met many fight fans since moving to the city...its too bad really. Also, NO BARS show fights (even HBO) anymore.

Sucks.

Comment

Il wake up at dinner time sat, go the boxing gym for a few hours, come home watch the F.A cup final, start drinking afew cans ov cider!...then go on xbox till the show starts at 2am, then order takeaway and crack open the jack daniels ......I always watch boxing on my own as non ov my friends are intrested in it, atleast i can focus on the fight without distractions, anybody else watch the fights on there own??

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
              got two buddies, the pops and my little bro coming up to my spot in Boston...

mexican beers and maybe some mexican food? Out after to head to my friends cinco de mayo party, maybe out before for a kentucky derby party. you know the drill.

I haven't met many fight fans since moving to the city...its too bad really. Also, NO BARS show fights (even HBO) anymore.

Sucks.

lol hooters carries fights according to the sports hub. heard the commercial this morning.

whereabouts in boston are you?
              Last edited by New England; 05-02-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

At the bar I go to, they have a punching bag arcade. After Money May wins.... I'm getting on it!

Comment

I'm streaming they're raping nigs for the fights these dayz.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you guys dont have skin bars?
                    we do but there nothing like u have over there,

Comment

• my older bro ordered boxnation last weekend so im going over there 2 watch it.

Comment

Working...
                      X