Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you spend on groceries/food a month (including protein powder)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you spend on groceries/food a month (including protein powder)?

I just got back from the grocery store the other day and really thought about how much i spend on food, and if there is any way i could spend less. . .

it really is expensive to eat organic, and buy fresh fruits and veggies, and fresh, quality steaks and seafood. . . i try to go to the farmers market when i can. . . also, i usually go to the store at least once a week to ensure freshness of everything.

I probably spend about 400 bones a month. . . That includes my vanilla ice cream syntha-6 meal replacement shake (which tastes like a real milkshake! good as phuck!)

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    I just got back from the grocery store the other day and really thought about how much i spend on food, and if there is any way i could spend less. . .

it really is expensive to eat organic, and buy fresh fruits and veggies, and fresh, quality steaks and seafood. . . i try to go to the farmers market when i can. . . also, i usually go to the store at least once a week to ensure freshness of everything.

I probably spend about 400 bones a month. . . That includes my vanilla ice cream syntha-6 meal replacement shake (which tastes like a real milkshake! good as phuck!)
    Haven't purchased any protein in ages. I really just keep a bucket of WPI as an emergency if I'm not going to hit my protein requirement for some reason. Barely ever happens anymore.

I spend about 400 a month on food as well. I'm coming to the end of a very long cut and I'm going to bulk soon, so I imagine that will increase significantly as well.

Comment

about £10 a day, so £300 ish a month. wow that seems like alot

Comment

I spend like 5 euros a day, so that would be about 150 euros a month. I don't eat meat, just fish. No fake-meat-thingies either, just beans, eggs, and some nuts and yeah, that's a lot cheaper than your average steak. Furthermore I buy my vegetables and fruits at those small (often Turkish) shops, which are a lot cheaper than regular supermarkets. Their bakeries are too, by the way, and their bread is a lot better! (I don't eat much bread though). And I usually cook really big portions, like an average family dinner and eat half of it and put the rest in the fridge or freezer. Oh, btw, I only do organic when it's the same price as non-organic, except for dairy. I always eat that organic, because according to my mother that is most polluted with antibiotics and such. So uhm yeah. That's a long story, but maybe it'll help you.

Comment

but you need those nutrition to build you body and it's better for boxing.

Comment

Including multi-vits, whey etc

Probably around £300 a month

Comment

Working...
            X