No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao and Roach View Each Other As Equals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao and Roach View Each Other As Equals

Seeing eye to eye on the big picture is the key to any successful relationship, though it doesn’t always require walking in cadence every step of the way. Even the most successful pairings are going to have their differences.

[Click Here To Read More]

in before the pac hate

Comment

we live in a world where jmm doesnt recieve a single positive article or media coverage and pac gets all this gay -man love constantley.Jmm beat pacs ass twice in a row already he should get his respect the statistics of both fights back it up too.Only pac gets away with all the garbage,to me he hasnt proven anything only that he can do what other fighters have already done BEFORE him in his respective weight classes,and that to me is nothing special,he's short maybe thats what people are impressed with but hes almost a jr middleweight for chrissakes,he isnt the 1st short guy to do well in boxing. he hasnt beaten anyone special in many many years,unimpressed for the amount press he recieves.I just dont get it.As all these articles about him prove its absurd to shower soo much praise where its not really due.change it up already there are many other great fighters taking far far more risk against far stiffer comp boxing should pay more attention to those guys,not some hyped up guy thats not really doing anything for the fans in terms of providing great fights thats are worthy ,let alone ppv worthy.
      Last edited by boxingfan76; 11-05-2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

They're not equals.

Freddie was a terrible boxer, and Manny speaks English worse than a man with parkinson's disease.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          we live in a world where jmm doesnt recieve a single positive article or media coverage and pac gets all this gay -man love constantley.Jmm beat pacs ass twice in a row already he should get his respect the statistics of both fights back it up too.Only pac gets away with all the garbage,to me he hasnt proven anything only that he can do what other fighters have already done BEFORE him in his respective weight classes,and that to me is nothing special,he's short maybe thats what people are impressed with but hes almost a jr middleweight for chrissakes,he isnt the 1st short guy to do well in boxing. he hasnt beaten anyone special in many many years,unimpressed for the amount press he recieves.I just dont get it.As all these articles about him prove its absurd to shower soo much praise where its not really due.change it up already there are many other great fighters taking far far more risk against far stiffer comp boxing should pay more attention to those guys,not some hyped up guy thats not really doing anything for the fans in terms of providing great fights thats are worthy ,let alone ppv worthy.

pac won both fights, what are you talking abt?

the judges pretty much admitted to robbing him in the 1st fight. theres no denying that

Comment

Sing

Dear Mr. Congressman, Yes you can sing. Actually everybody can sing. The trick is to find your key. There are only 12 major keys. C, C#(Db), D, D#(Eb), E. F. F#(Gb),G, G#(Ab), A, A#(Bb), B. Stick to simple uncomplicated songs; like ballads and love songs. Practice Sinatra Songs, Tony Bennett , Paul Anka,
            Bruno Mars, Bruce Springsteen, U2 and Rico J.

Comment

boohoooohooo.....crybaby like marquez

Comment

although I agree with you JMM needs tgo be given respect, but I do disagree with all the rest, PAC is special who other fighters have done what pac did? I am sure you will name some ATG/HOF fighter he is a welter now and a small one a that, i seen lightweights weight in the 150s at fight night Pac usually weight at 148 ... you said give jmm respect but you dont think PAC-JMM 3 is ppv worthy?

Comment

Singing 101

Steps how to sing 1. Find a vocal coach or a qualified voice teacher. It is like boxing you need a good trainer. 2. Learn your vocal range (key) The tone of your voice is much more important than your range. 3. Correct your posture.
                  feet apart with one foot slightly over the other. 4. Breath properly, relax your jaw, relax your face 5. Practice belly breathing. Stomach expands when you inhale and collapses when you exhale. 6. Develop and show your confidence.
                  Don't care what others say. Just keep practicing. 7. Always warm up before you sing.; middle range (key), low range (key) and high range (key) 7.Pronounce your vowels correctly. Don't say WIN when you meant WHEN. 8. Practice scales (do,re, mi) for 20 to 30 minutes.9. Be reasonable with your self expectations. Know thyself and your abilities. Unfortunately some are more equal than others. (Wiki How)

Comment

Wiki How to Sing

Singing is a skill based on muscle memory. It is an extension of speech. To become a "good" singer you must be able to breathe properly, sing with power (resonance) and sing on pitch. To become a "great" singer you'll need to add musicality that only comes with incessant practice. Singing is a lot of fun and most likely you will be admired if you're a good singer.

Comment

Working...
                    X