Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya "Mayweather would beat Pacquiao easily" - "Floyd is special" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately floyd dont think so or else he wouldn't have asked for special rules to fight pac!

Comment

this has been obvious to me for a long time----i don't really get why people give manny that much of a chance----i guess they have to, so the fight can look as even as possible---even though, in reality, floyd is way too much for manny-----again, the fight won't go past 8 rounds, and manny is getting his ass whooped----

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        this has been obvious to me for a long time----i don't really get why people give manny that much of a chance----i guess they have to, so the fight can look as even as possible---even though, in reality, floyd is way too much for manny-----again, the fight won't go past 8 rounds, and manny is getting his ass whooped----
        why does he need special rules then?..........

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
          Floyd has the advantage being a bigger fighter who re-hydrates to 160+ at fight night while Pac stays at around 150. Still a bigger task for Pac to overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            why does he need special rules then?..........
            Are catchweights special rules?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Floyd has the advantage being a bigger fighter who re-hydrates to 160+ at fight night while Pac stays at around 150. Still a bigger task for Pac to overcome.
              That's rather funny.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                Are catchweights special rules?

no..it's been around for a long time...most top dogs has had catchweight fights............who has needed OST just to fight the best?..........lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  You stupid fuck, Pacquiao was 150lbs against Clottey and Mayweather was 147lbs vs Mosley.

At superfeatherweight, Pacquiao was 144lbs and Mayweather was 136lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    no..it's been around for a long time...most top dogs has had catchweight fights............who has needed OST just to fight the best?..........lol
                    So, making a fight happen at a catch weight are not special rules?

Comment

Oscar is a business man. And a transvestite.

I ain't listening to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X