Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feeling the politics of boxing are going to......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling the politics of boxing are going to......

in the end, match up Pacman vs Mayweather because of the big dollars that fight will generate (more then any other matchup). With that said I believe JMM and Cotto wont have a fair shake, and no I am not making prelim excuses if JMM or Cotto lose, cuz u seen what happened to Pauli!!!

If Mayweather beats JMM hes gonna think beating a guy 2 classes under him puts him best in the world. Like he already thinks he is. If Manny beats someone in a bigger weight again he gonna want the bigger split. This fight will never happen. unless its 50/50. then their will be a weight issue. A glove issue.

Comment

I don't think Manny will have any problem with accepting, except he can't make the decision we got 2 vultures up him doing the deals, you guys know who I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
        in the end, match up Pacman vs Mayweather because of the big dollars that fight will generate (more then any other matchup). With that said I believe JMM and Cotto wont have a fair shake, and no I am not making prelim excuses if JMM or Cotto lose, cuz u seen what happened to Pauli!!!
        More than likely....... Best case scenario from a dollar point of view is for mayweather to stop JMM and Pac to stop Cotto, setting a superfight up in style.

Comment

It's possible, so Cotto and JMM need to remove any doubt of who won.

Comment

You boxing guys have to relize that Marquez is guaranteed to lose and its not personal, None of these guys can beat Floyd. And Pac is going to look like a lightweight again. Hes not fighting Barrera or Morales. Hes going to war with a true WW warrior and he will be blistered so Floyd wont have to negotiate with Pac. Pac loses by violent corner stoppage.

Comment

Most likely, the judges, and thus the "politics of boxing," will not be needed to determine the outcomes of either of the 2 fights.

Comment

Boy clyde you are full of ****

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                  Cotto has a good chance of knocking Pacquiao out,with or without good training.
                  The one who has no chance of winning except by KO is Marquez,the ref is from Vegas,2Judges from VEgas and the other one is from Michigan or Chicago.Believe me those judges have already filled in their scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                  X