No announcement yet.

David Gaye's medical diagnosis, just in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    I just replace the rotors. Getting them resurfaced isn't that much cheaper. I can buy rotors for my poor man's porsche for 25 bucks a piece. Resurfacing them doesn't always fix them either, especially if they're warped.
    some dumb ass i know touched the rotor with his finger (after he was driving around all day)

too bad the **** doesnt know the rotors are scorching hot from all the damn friction. dudes finger had huge puss filled blisters

HAHA

Comment

Im going to play Tyson vs Calzaghe over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
        right cause the only thing i know about a car is that it a tool for picking up chicks
        That's the most important thing to know about cars.

Comment

Bwahaha! It's wall to wall ****sexual gaye-lovers here! They are hysterically trying to trash the thread but all they are accomplishing is bumping it up and crying and ruining their makeup!

Comment

they say ceramic brakes (as seen in ferrari,lambo and high end porsches) create virtually no brake dust, dont heat up as much and the heat that is produced from the friction is distributed quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
              some dumb ass i know touched the rotor with his finger (after he was driving around all day)

too bad the **** doesnt know the rotors are scorching hot from all the damn friction. dudes finger had huge puss filled blisters

HAHA
              He won't be doing that again any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post

HAHA
                the worse burn i've ever gotten was from a lawnmower motor

Comment

damn, you also have the crappiest lawn mower in the world?

dude, all of your belongings are buck ****ing wild

Comment

Keep on bumpin it, *** gots. Bump my other threads too, please.

Bwahaha! It's wall to wall ****sexual gaye-lovers here! They are hysterically trying to trash the thread but all they are accomplishing is bumping it up and crying and ruining their makeup!

Comment

Make sure you add oil to your lawnmower.

Comment

Working...
                      X