No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr. and Donaire fight does massive ratings on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr. and Donaire fight does massive ratings on HBO

KevinI The @filipinoflash fight on Saturday did 1.5 milllion viewers. Went up to 1.88 million when @jcchavezjr1 fought. Outdid Luck on @hboboxing

These are very strong numbers and some of the best HBO Boxing has done over the last few years.

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
    KevinI The @filipinoflash fight on Saturday did 1.5 milllion viewers. Went up to 1.88 million when @jcchavezjr1 fought. Outdid Luck on @hboboxing

These are very strong numbers and some of the best HBO Boxing has done over the last few years.
    lol, great. now we get to see chavez jr fight more safe fights...hoepfully its andy lee next and not margarito. i doubt it tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      lol, great. now we get to see chavez jr fight more safe fights...hoepfully its andy lee next and not margarito. i doubt it tho.
      yep that's what we get now.

Comment

Andy Lee is not a safe fight but I would like to see Chavez Jr come in shape and stop fuking around with his weight.

Comment

Chavez is still partying and sh#t. He needs to get his sh#t together.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
            Chavez is still partying and sh#t. He needs to get his sh#t together.
            Don't Hate The Playa Hate The Game

Comment

Shlt...Canelo against chavez will be like the superbowl in mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Shlt...Canelo against chavez will be like the superbowl in mexico.
                You are right everyone will watch it, but I don't it think it will happen, the weight, TR and GBP, TV Azteca and Televisa, to much obstacles.

Comment

Working...
                X