No announcement yet.

UFC 196 gets 1.6 mil PPV buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Connor is compelling. UFC dying doe. UFC stuck in the mud doe.
    I wish a had a time machine just to go ahead ten years & quote this as Ivanka Trump is the President & is seated with the first man at UFC 300. The UFC isn't going anywhere. Its the combat sport of the younger generation. Its only going to get bigger. There are like 9 MMA gyms in my area & like 3 boxing gyms. I suspect thats a similar thing in most big or bigger cities.

Comment

UFC's PPV sells per year massively surpass boxing PPV sells in terms of numbers... And now, that Floyd retired, in terms of money also I suspect.

Comment

Great money for late replace tho.

Comment

I wonder if he'll be like his brother who pretty much quit after his big money fight from GSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post

Great money for late replace tho.
            Respect to Diaz for that check. He's been a grinder forever in the UFC being a Arturo Gatti like cat winning the most "of the night" awards. Nice to see that finally pay off for him.

Comment

RDA must be kicking himself with his broken foot. He could have been a star.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                I wonder if he'll be like his brother who pretty much quit after his big money fight from GSP.
                Maybe, but I'd say it was more so after his suspension for testing positive for weed.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Good call. I just heard a report today saying Nate is considering retirement at 30. This, of course, after hearing rumors of retirement, so nowhere near concrete, but good timing dude.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Nat...-Retire-101775

Nice pot laugh by Nate too.
                  Last edited by Anthony342; 03-14-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Source: Dana White. How credible is this? Wouldn't it be like Arum or DLH giving out the PPV numbers? Phenomenal numbers if true.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Source: Dana White. How credible is this? Wouldn't it be like Arum or DLH giving out the PPV numbers? Phenomenal numbers if true.
                      Yeah, kind of like Vince McMahon claiming Wrestlemania 3 drew 93,173 fans, when the real total is closer to 60,000 and later said that record was broken by a later Wrestlemania.

Comment

Working...
                      X