No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis was going to retire after Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    I know you think Lewis would win, but how and in what round? I explained why I think it would have been competitive also I get why you don't agree with me, you think Vitali hasn't shown enough. It's your opinion, Vitali did what he could but a lot of his opponents were levels below him.
    I think he schools him to a UD.

I understand that you've explained it. It just makes no sense. There's no logic to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      I think he schools him to a UD.

I understand that you've explained it. It just makes no sense. There's no logic to it.
      Ok that's a reasonable prediction as to what you think would have happened. What I said has logic and makes sense to me but it doesn't to you, that's fine I get what you're saying but I just don't see it the way you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I was going to say he should have retired then, but if he had then people would say he ducked Vitali just like they are saying now about a rematch, Those same people wouldn't say Vitali ducked Haye though if Vitali decided to retire...am sure of that.
        lennox had a fight with kirk johnson. johnson pulled out with a torn pec & vitali replaced on short notice. it's not like lennox trained too hard for johnson but obviously he took vitali a little lightly or he would never have given him a shot on short notice. he won & called it a day. lennox got stripped of 2 of his 3 belts. he chose not to fight henry akinwande a second time(he was the mandatory again for some reason)& he chose to vacate instead of fighting john ruiz. 2 of the greatest huggers of all time. the only thing worse then seeing those 2 fights would have been akinwande fighting ruiz. HBO wouldn't have picked up either fight.

Comment

Working...
        X