No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez's Manager on Roach/Ariza Status, Talks Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez's Manager on Roach/Ariza Status, Talks Martinez

Billy Keane, manager of WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., spoke to BoxingScene.com to set the record on the circulated reports that certain members of Chavez's team are either being or have already been replaced.

[Click Here To Read More]

wow there were reports last night that Roach and Chavez Jr. are no more, now it's all unfolding.

Comment

I love how Sergio is THE champion, yet tagged as the mandatory challenger for a title he never lost.

Only the WBC!

Comment

Originally posted by jonesgotti
        Only at top rank where you can have a mexican fighter who cant speak english have an irish manager. Im sure him and Kuntz both work for Slob.
        I believe Keane is actually a good friend of Roach, not Arum. Roach recommended Keane.

Comment

chavez jr needs to fight martinez already i'm sick of these back and forth ****

Comment

the ring have just put out an article saying ariza is not allowed into this camp.

Comment

Alex is in good with team Chavez. They trust Alex and it helps that he speaks fluent Spanish.

Comment

Ariza is such a dick that nobody can stand him.... They want him away from the... I don't know him personally , but just by seeing him in a few fights and on tv... He looks like a total dick

Comment

A "body" guy who keeps up with his weight? <__<...What?

Comment

Once again its Arum not wanting to make a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X