No announcement yet.

**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Broussard said it, maybe it's not true. He said Dwight and Shaq have bonded recently due to their hate of Stan Van Gundy. You just can't make this sh** up.

the NBA is getting to the level of boxing

Comment

LMAO, just saw on ESPN that the Magic are going to talk to Shaq about their GM job. Just shoot me now, it would be quicker and not as cruel.
      judging from the Shaq vs Barkley game during the all-star break.

I'd say Barkley would be better at seeing talent.

Comment

Indiana might pull off Game 6 with Haslem gone. They would have to play Turiaf and Anthony together, and that provides no offense.
        Haslem was our best big man with Bosh out. smh.

I think Spo would rather utilize Bron at the four more frequently than have Turiaf and Anthony on the court at the same time.

I expect increased minutes for Jones and Miller because LeBron being played more at the 4.

Juwan Howard might see minutes.

Danny Granger and David West being hurt helps the Heat's chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          judging from the Shaq vs Barkley game during the all-star break.

I'd say Barkley would be better at seeing talent.
          Barkley my sound stupid sometimes but he knows the game even though he can't articulate it properly he has a high basketball IQ would be great GM somewhere in the league

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
            barkley drafted iverson #1 overall pick all time over magic , russell , kareem , kobe , jordan , bird , wilt......

he didn't know he was drafting him #1 of all time

Comment

barkley drafted iverson #1 overall pick all time over magic , russell , kareem , kobe , jordan , bird , wilt......

Comment

Indiana might pull off Game 6 with Haslem gone. They would have to play Turiaf and Anthony together, and that provides no offense.
                game 6 might be called tight

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                  he didn't know he was drafting him #1 of all time
                  He thought he was drafting them based on All-Star game performances

Comment

• In DA Face

Comment

but the team he assembled in that rookie/sop****re game looked nothing special on paper but ended up destroying Shaq's team. That Irving guy from the Cavs, couldn't miss a 3 for his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X