No announcement yet.

Imagine you are the Head Coach of a new NFL team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine you are the Head Coach of a new NFL team

Your team is the..... "Boxingscene Guys". You get the first pick in the draft, you can take any of these QBs to build a franchise around.

Peyton Manning
    Tom Brady
    Joe Montana
    Dan Marino
    John Elway

Who you got?

I would take Manning as first choice, probably Elway second, then Marino, then Brady, then Montana despite the rings.

If im building a team from the ground around them, then it would be manning. He took a steaming pile of **** and made them perennial Superbowl contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      If im building a team from the ground around them, then it would be manning. He took a steaming pile of **** and made them perennial Superbowl contenders.
      Yeah people seem to forget that the colts were probably the worst team in the league when they took him. Add in the fact that he is a true proffesional and great role model he is definately the guy i would build a franchise around

Comment

Joe Montana.

then draft some unknown guy from some unknown small borderline jr college.

4 super bowls later....... yeah. My team is better than yours.

Comment

Elway and its not even a hard choice.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            And Elway didnt.

Comment

ELWAY not really a hard choice for me then next would be marino, and at running back i'm taking barry fregin sanders and at reciever i'm taking michael irvin and at te i'm taking shannon sharpe

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Elway and its not even a hard choice.
                this.............

Comment

to me please no hate...... and i will also say i'm a denver bronco fan. John Elway was the best quarterback to ever play the position please no hate just my opinion and no one in this world will sway me to say anything different.

Comment

I gotta admit, Elway was a close second.

Comment

Working...
                    X