Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe its Floyds Hit list meaning Fighters he would like to make Hit Singles with?

I can see Floyd doing a hit single with Pacquiao, Cotto and Mosley well I dont know if they like to sing.

Comment

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
      this is a very contradicting article, considering he was interviewed on ESPN today and said Cotto was beaten by Margo, and Mosley doesn't draw anything to a PPV. just another BS attempt to get people stoked on this fight.
      He also said he doesnt need a fight with Pacquiao. He also said he would NEVER return to boxing and got mad when people did interviews and asked him about a return.

Comment

LMAO.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          LOL, Mayweather and Hit List do not belong in the same paragraph.

run list.... nyhahahahhahahahhaha

Comment

Oscar did something similar when he was about to name his next opponent after beating Steve Forbes (which turned out to be Pacquiao).

He "called out" Paul Williams (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) and Margarito called his bluff.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
              he just said today in an interview that mosley doesn't draw and that cotto just got beat by margarito

if those are candidates, he wouldn't put them down

have you seen him say ANYTHING bad about marquez (other than his size)?
              He also said Pacquiao got knocked out twice and got outboxed by Erik Morales. If this is true I'm 100% behind Mayweather.

Comment

Duh... No one believes Shaefer on what he says. He's just hyping Fraud Jr. for his comming fight.

Comment

Hmm

touche (need accent), everyone and everything has mayweather in thier hit list as well. Floyd, you inadvertingly made my motherpluckin day. Please fight shane mosley before he turns into senior citizen. Boxers age in dog years you know so bernard is as old as shang zsu from Mortal Combat.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    He also said he doesnt need a fight with Pacquiao. He also said he would NEVER return to boxing and got mad when people did interviews and asked him about a return.

this is just to get more publicity for the fight, and mayweather's return. if you really think he's turned on his words from earlier today, i doubt so, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
                      this is a very contradicting article, considering he was interviewed on ESPN today and said Cotto was beaten by Margo, and Mosley doesn't draw anything to a PPV. just another BS attempt to get people stoked on this fight.
                      haters never fail to amaze me.

Comment

Working...
                      X