No announcement yet.

In what round would GGG KO DeGale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In what round would GGG KO DeGale?

Do you guys think GGG would carry DeGale like he does other opponents, to get some rounds in? Or do you guys think that GGG would look to make a statement and get him out of there quick?

I'm not sure DeGale would last past 3 rounds, even if GGG attempts to carry him. Its his chin. I don't think it could hold up to Golovkin's combinations.

GGG in 8............

Comment

...He's getting worked by Medina to a degree sooo....

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        GGG in 8............
        Maybe more, he'd be on his A-game. He's be ****ed if he gets trapped on the ropes 4 times a round vs GGG though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          Maybe more, he'd be on his A-game. He's be ****ed if he gets trapped on the ropes 4 times a round vs GGG though lol
          Nope GGG in 8 man...........GGG is ALOT BETTER at cutting the ring off and pressuring a fighter than medina he also hits alot harder .........there is a big talent gap between medina and GGG i don't think many here would argue that........

Comment

I think degale lasts longer than martin murray

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
              Nope GGG in 8 man...........GGG is ALOT BETTER at cutting the ring off and pressuring a fighter than medina he also hits alot harder .........there is a big talent gap between medina and GGG i don't think many here would argue that........
              medina would be GGG's biggest test

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                Do you guys think GGG would carry DeGale like he does other opponents, to get some rounds in? Or do you guys think that GGG would look to make a statement and get him out of there quick?

I'm not sure DeGale would last past 3 rounds, even if GGG attempts to carry him. Its his chin. I don't think it could hold up to Golovkin's combinations.
                In what world would GGG get in the ring with DeGale?

Comment

0 rounds that conniving coward will make 100 excuses as to why Loeffler wont allow him to fight

Comment

Golovkin in 4

Comment

Working...
                    X