Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    P4P you are the purest pact@rd. btw, PAC fans and others want you to stop looking stupid. What Provence are you from??? Be my driver if you have a car.
    lol!!!!!! You hurt my feelings now I sob like the b!tch in my sig...

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

Thank you for correcting my Pinoy english. I'm not Pinoy btw. Maybe you can teach jhonny the b.itch some english and you can tell the posters everything about it too..

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jhonny is Mexican. He tolerates me. He Hates me, but loves my woman. Hardcore mo fo.

Comment

• Castillo is the right answer, he is the only one who people can make legitimate (very legitimate) arguments for having actually beat Floyd.

Maidana came the next closest but I thought Floyd squeaked it out.

Comment

lol!!!!!! You hurt my feelings now I sob like the b!tch in my sig...

He is a pure phaggot! Justin Beiber and all that. Rumor has it, PAC gives the best head on three continents. Wicked skills..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            He is a pure phaggot! Justin Beiber and all that. Rumor has it, PAC gives the best head on three continents. Wicked skills..

You're crazier than me. I can't keep up. You should seek help before its too late mate..

I doubt Pac would give head. The dude hate gays and it would be shocking if he is to be one. lil floyd and just in beaver regularly gives head to each other.. :*******::*******:

Mayweather fighting right now. The Welsh one...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
              Floyd won the first 6 or 7 rounds... stop listening to the commentators
              this is not true, under any circumstances.

Comment

You're crazier than me. I can't keep up. You should seek help before its too late mate..

I doubt Pac would give head. The dude hate gays and it would be shocking if he is to be one. lil floyd and just in beaver regularly gives head to each other.. :*******::*******:

Mayweather fighting right now. The Welsh one...
                PAC is gonna fight Bradley today. You must be thrilled!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
                  Castillo is the right answer, he is the only one who people can make legitimate (very legitimate) arguments for having actually beat Floyd.

Maidana came the next closest but I thought Floyd squeaked it out.
                  Castillo got Floyd that first time. He was working Floyd's body and head. Floyd looked very uncomfortable.

Chino was hitting the top of Floyd's head, to the bottom of his nuts.

Great stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Oscar let's the crowd and masses who don't watch close, feel that he was robbed and it's unfair. Yet in private he knows Floyd had many crucial moments in that fight where he caught Oscar and backed him up. It's why he has that quiet hatred for him and wanted to see so many dudes stop him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                      Oscar let's the crowd and masses who don't watch close, feel that he was robbed and it's unfair. Yet in private he knows Floyd had many crucial moments in that fight where he caught Oscar and backed him up. It's why he has that quiet hatred for him and wanted to see so many dudes stop him.
                      Oscar was the guy people wanted to win. I saw that fight in a big pro DLH mob, it was crazy. I am a boxing fan. I talk crap about boxers.

But that DLH fight showed me how crowds are swayed by emotions. Oscar was not doing well. He tried, when he had Floyd on the ropes and went to the body with his hooks.

Castillo & Chino really took it to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X