No announcement yet.

Black Sheriff destroys BLM and Don Lemon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sheriff destroys BLM and Don Lemon

LOL @ Don Lemon saying "lets keep it civil" while the sheriff is talking calmly.

Lemon was acting like the biggest prick in the world in this interview and got exposed big time.

I thought you were going to post the video of that other Black Sheriff...

Comment

"Research from Washington post shows black people are twice as likely to get shot by police officers."

"Harvard study shows there's no difference, but found blacks are more likely to suffer aggressive policing."

Which study are you going to back Lemon? You can't back both because they contradict each other.

Comment

Lemon said on CNN that when he worked in Chicago he used to have his mother on his cell phone every night when he drove home so she wouldn't worry about him. But he didn't explain that his mother probably was a little extra worried about him because he's a **** and she probably thought he'd get picked on a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

LOL @ Don Lemon saying "lets keep it civil" while the sheriff is talking calmly.

Lemon was acting like the biggest prick in the world in this interview and got exposed big time.
          Say what u want but the sheriff is a bigger sellout than don lemon,, oppressing your own ppl makes you twice the scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

starting to learn more and more about the paper theyt're all discussing. nobody has posted the link for me whn i ask, os i'm guessing all of you anti-black posters haven't actually read the thing, but you love the cliff notes

that "sherrif" showed up to pick a fight.

Comment

in the hood we call him a UT.

Comment

BLM movement is funded by non other george soros.... and these dumbasses dont even know where they are getting their funding from. smh

Comment

He runs as a democrat too, gotta love Milwaukee. We've been hearing about this guy for a while now, he's been sheriff in my city for 12 years already you guys are late in the Clarke reign.

He's putting Milwaukee on the map by trolling.
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 07-20-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlonr72 View Post
                    Say what u want but the sheriff is a bigger sellout than don lemon,, oppressing your own ppl makes you twice the scumbag.
                    What exactly makes him a sell out and how is he oppressing his own people?

Comment

Working...
                    X