No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson,Joe Smith Jr. is coming for you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonis Stevenson,Joe Smith Jr. is coming for you

Adonis,you best tuck that piece of glass you call a chin cause Irish Joe is coming you boy.

Ok.... Say when and where ...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      Ok.... Say when and where ...
      Montreal or Canada. It doesn't matter.

Comment

America always prevails. Damn I wish I was Irish

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Damn I wish I was Irish
          Hey don't worry about it fam,you just be you

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Adonis,you best tuck that piece of glass you call a chin cause Irish Joe is coming you boy.

Funny you say that, while i agree with you that Ward is the p4p best boxer and beats both Kovalev and Adonis handidly, alot of people hating on Wards perfomance vs Barrera, i thought he did very well considering the lay off and i was impressed, what i dont agree with you on is that Adonis has a glass chin, he really doesnt, any1 can get caught by a right timed shot, now im not saying Adonis has a good chin cause he doesnt, its kind of standard tbh, neither good nor bad, and i feel like alot of people overestimate Sergey Kovalevs chin, its also neither bad nor good, he has never faced a big puncher, and he has been hurt on different occasions, namely by Pascal in their 1st fight, so in summary

Kovalev vs Adonis is 50/50 imo, if it goes to later rounds i give Kova the edge, but Kova gotta be very careful early, he could definetly get sparked out

Ward beats both, imo the only real test for Ward would be Beterbiev, but he needs a couple of more fights 1st, Beterbiev is the real threat and he is definetly p4p hardest puncher in boxing today.

Comment

Eleider Alvarez gave up his mandatory spot?

Comment

pretty sure thomas williams jr will be champ soon. its the thomas williams and joe smith jr era. kovalev, stevenson, and ward are the past. they are the future.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Eleider Alvarez gave up his mandatory spot?
                  I don't know.
                  Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  pretty sure thomas williams jr will be champ soon. its the thomas williams and joe smith jr era. kovalev, stevenson, and ward are the past. they are the future.
                  It's posts like this that really frekaning piss me off

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                    Funny you say that, while i agree with you that Ward is the p4p best boxer and beats both Kovalev and Adonis handidly, alot of people hating on Wards perfomance vs Barrera, i thought he did very well considering the lay off and i was impressed, what i dont agree with you on is that Adonis has a glass chin, he really doesnt, any1 can get caught by a right timed shot, now im not saying Adonis has a good chin cause he doesnt, its kind of standard tbh, neither good nor bad, and i feel like alot of people overestimate Sergey Kovalevs chin, its also neither bad nor good, he has never faced a big puncher, and he has been hurt on different occasions, namely by Pascal in their 1st fight, so in summary

Kovalev vs Adonis is 50/50 imo, if it goes to later rounds i give Kova the edge, but Kova gotta be very careful early, he could definetly get sparked out

Ward beats both, imo the only real test for Ward would be Beterbiev, but he needs a couple of more fights 1st, Beterbiev is the real threat and he is definetly p4p hardest puncher in boxing today.
                    Fam Sergey Kovalev has one of the greatest chins in boxing today.

Comment

Working...
                    X