No announcement yet.

Name 5 Active Fighters That You Like That Are A Different Race Than You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name 5 Active Fighters That You Like That Are A Different Race Than You

Thread title self explanatory...since this site sometimes resembles "racescene" instead of "boxingscene"...I thought I'd break the ice and show which fighters I support outside of my "race" or ethnicity...here is my list...and I'm Black btw...so here we go...

1. Triple G - I love his work to the body and he will be an atg middleweight when it's all said and done.

2. Miguel Cotto - yes I like cotton especially when he utilizes the left hook...cotto is one of the best body punchers also in the sport of boxing.

3. Vasyl Lomochenko - this dude embodies the sweet science, has tremendous footwork and can just flat out box and fight...he is a joy to watch.

4. Leo Santa Cruz - I keep doubting him but he proved to be the goods against mares and he uses his height and reach correctly and is a strong finisher.

5. Tyson Fury - Come on...who can talk more **** than Fury and be entertaining at the same time?...He seems like a big oaf at times punching himself in the face but he entertains and almost always gets the knockout. He has really grown on me and I think he is much better than what people give him credit for. He just might upset Wladimir.

Well...let's hear yours...

Bradley Crawford Spence Pacquiao Imam.

Comment

Basically every fighter I am a fan of since there are no Middle Eastern fighters I can think of that I am a fan of.

Comment

GGG, Loma, Canelo, Abner Mares, Wlad, and Chocolatitio.

Comment

-Steve Cunningham
          -Jean Pascal
          -Deontay Wilder

Comment

brandon rioso

abner marez

antoineo margerito

(gotta ride for my LA cats)

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              brandon rioso

abner marez

antoineo margerito

(gotta ride for my LA cats)

Comment

Floyd Mayweather (being Mexican this is almost like a mortal sin)

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  why is that funny??

rioss is from oxnard and abner is from HG

not sure where maregerito is from but ive always liked him ever since the cintron fights,he has no quit in him

Comment

fan of boxing as whole not just a few fighters NOT A DICK PULLER LIKE ALL THE GUYS ABOVE ME

Comment

Working...
                    X