Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya refuses to see his son, walks off stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De la Hoya was/is a playboy, nothing strange here, rock stars as well as playboy top athletes get plenty of kids out of wedlock.

But it bothers me that a father wants no contact with his own child. That's just wrong. Poor kid.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      She had an interview from 4 years ago saying that Richard Shaeffer told Oscar that she was trying to scam him and was a filthy no good whore or gold digger, she was married when Oscar impregnated her, she got a divorce and has never married again, this chick loved Oscar its messed up how Richard told her to get a divorce and than Oscar will be part of the boys life she gets a divorce and Oscar never came around.
      In the FightHype interview, it seems like she was getting the divorce out of her own will.

BT: So it's definitely court ordered child support, but you went through private lawyers and everything to get that done?

AM: Well, then when my divorce wasn't getting finalized as soon as I believed it should have been, I caught on to what was going on. The laws in California, they say that if you are married for two years and you have a child, then the father automatically becomes the person that you are actually married to. He is the responsible person. So the paternity rights would have been given over to my husband. So when I figured that law out, I fired that attorney, hired a new attorney and got the divorce finalized and was just barely able to prevent Richard from basically giving my son away to someone else.

Comment

Put this whole saga on Maury and make it PPV worldwide , I may fork out the $69.95.

Comment

I'm questioning whether that kid was there by his own admission, or if he was planted there to make Oscar look bad.

Comment

This is his son out of wedlock, Oscar has never had a relationship with the boy.
            Well there's your answer you idiot. If he doesn't want to see the guy it's his right. If I banged some ***** that didn't mean anything to me and that I never wanted anything to do with let alone get pregnant and we parted ways afterwards, I would have never ever wanted anything to do with that "son" either. Get the hint, move on with your life. He doesn't owe you ****. Except for money maybe. If Oscar was some brokeass mother****er with no job nobody would have cared for him, his "son" would think he's a loser low life and he'd stay away from him and probably even hope his "dad" doesn't contact him. But since he's famous and he's got money they go after him like groupies. **** them all.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              In the FightHype interview, it seems like she was getting the divorce out of her own will.

BT: So it's definitely court ordered child support, but you went through private lawyers and everything to get that done?

AM: Well, then when my divorce wasn't getting finalized as soon as I believed it should have been, I caught on to what was going on. The laws in California, they say that if you are married for two years and you have a child, then the father automatically becomes the person that you are actually married to. He is the responsible person. So the paternity rights would have been given over to my husband. So when I figured that law out, I fired that attorney, hired a new attorney and got the divorce finalized and was just barely able to prevent Richard from basically giving my son away to someone else.
              Just peeped that interview, damn interesting stuff this was from years ago, shows you Richard is a true snake and Oscar was a puppet who went to Richard for everything.

He [Oscar] made sure of that, but I just couldn't talk to him. Everybody else kind of took over; the attorneys, etc. So I was told by Richard Schaefer, "Well, once you get divorced, you know, it's not going to hurt Oscar's image. It's going to hurt his image if you're married, but once you get divorced, Oscar will come around and he'll want to see his son." Well, I got divorced and then it was, "After Oscar gets done with this fight, because Oscar's training, then he'll want to see his son." I just didn't ever want Oscar to feel that I was out to hurt his image. The thing is, I didn't really see the big deal, the problem, until I was actually sitting on the bed and I'm breast feeding my son and I'm looking at the TV and there's Oscar with this other woman coming out of the hospital with a baby girl. I'm like, "Who's that?" And I found out that was Shanna [Moakler].

BT: They were definitely in the picture in the beginning? Oscar knew what was going on, Richard Schaefer knew what was going on and...

AM: (Cutting in) He knew what was going on. Actually, I remember talking to him and he was on the golf course. We were discussing how we were going to handle this and we both agreed for the sake of everyone that it would be best not to cause a fracas. I remember him saying, "I have to go. I've been promising my friend's uncle that I would play golf and I've been putting it off and putting it off and he's standing next to me. I gotta go." I was pregnant and Oscar wanted to talk more about the situation, but he couldn't get five minutes alone and felt very pressured to play some golf game with his supposed friend's uncle. Well, that uncle actually turned out to be Richard Schaefer. It was the beginning of Richards place. Whenever you read about how Oscar went to Richard, that is not how it went down. Maybe Oscar did start asking about how to secure his finances since he did have one new baby, Jacob, and two women pregnant at
              the same time, but he did not set up that meeting. Richard wanted to meet Oscar and then Richard did what he does best...sold himself straight to the top. He owns that place. Make no mistake, Richard makes all the rules. Everyone answers to Richard, including Oscar. So then I started trying to get a hold of Richard because I thought that was the only way I was going to get to Oscar. I wanted my son to get to know his father. I could have easily sold the stupid story. I could have easily made money. It's not about the money. It just seems like everyone wants to make it about the money, but for me, it's what happened to the man that I met? What happened to the man that I once knew? What happend to him? Where is he? I'm very close with the De La Hoya family. His uncle Vincent, his aunt Isabella, his cousin Monica and Ginny, they adore Devon. Even Oscar's own father; Devon's been over to his grandpa's house and they're not getting it. They're trying to figure out what's going on.

Comment

She had an interview from 4 years ago saying that Richard Shaeffer told Oscar that she was trying to scam him and was a filthy no good whore or gold digger, she was married when Oscar impregnated her, she got a divorce and has never married again, this chick loved Oscar its messed up how Richard told her to get a divorce and than Oscar will be part of the boys life she gets a divorce and Oscar never came around.
                Found the interview. Some sad ****.

f-i-g-h-t h-y-p-e .com/pages/content5416.html

BT: Has Oscar ever set eyes on Devon at all?

AM: Yes. I have a friend who's a limo driver. Back in 2002. I belive it was 2002. It was whenever they had the last Latino Music Awards. Remember, the next day, Shanna was on TV crying because he showed up to that with Millie. I got a call from my friend. There was a shortage of limousines so the overflow of drivers went to Riverside so my friend Ray Ray, he drew Oscar's name out of a hat and he called me. He said, "Oscar's at the Peninsula Hotel and I'm going to pick him up. You should bring Devon there." I was like, "You think?" He goes, "Well, you know what? What else are you going to do?" So I took Devon, checked in and got a room and I'm just kind of like hanging out in the lobby and Oscar walks out of the elevator. He sees me and he sees Devon and his eyes light up. He looked at Devon and he talked to Devon with a little high-pitched voice, "Hi!" And he looked at me and he didn't say it, but he mouthed with his lips, "Thank you." As soon as he said the thank you, he was bombarded, thrown into a limousine and here comes Millie and I'm like, "Who the hell is she? That's not Shanna." So then she gets in the limousine and the next thing I know, I'm told that I have to leave the hotel, that I'm a stalker and I'm getting into an argument with Richard saying, "How can a son stalk his father?"

God damn, man.

Now that Oscar is apparently a changed man he needs to go see his ****ing son. The world has enough dead beats.
                Last edited by paulf; 06-13-2014, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                  Well there's your answer you idiot. If he doesn't want to see the guy it's his right. If I banged some ***** that didn't mean anything to me and that I never wanted anything to do with let alone get pregnant and we parted ways afterwards, I would have never ever wanted anything to do with that "son" either. Get the hint, move on with your life. He doesn't owe you ****. Except for money maybe. If Oscar was some brokeass mother****er with no job nobody would have cared for him, his "son" would think he's a loser low life and he'd stay away from him and probably even hope his "dad" doesn't contact him. But since he's famous and he's got money they go after him like groupies. **** them all.
                  Dude you are one ****ed up individual no wonder there are a lot of fatherless kids becoming criminals if guys have the same heartless cold blooded primitive mentality as you, damn.

Are you even a human being? you colder than a snake with your reply. Oscar acknowledged the boy in interviews, thats the point he lied and said in public he wants to get to know his son, and even called his name Devon. Why would Oscar say that if he didn't want anything to do with the boy? thats foul.

Comment

Just peeped that interview, damn interesting stuff this was from years ago, shows you Richard is a true snake and Oscar was a puppet who went to Richard for everything.
                    And just like a woman, she goes into amazing detail.

She doesn't seem to think bad of Oscar, says he's really a good guy, and blames it really on Richard.

BT: Who reported you missing?

AM: A friend. Then at the mall, where my car was parked, they had a pool going. Which one killed her, Oscar or her ex-husband? I mean, that was thing, no one knew about any of this and no one was going to tell any of this. I was losing the battle. I mean, I was taking pyschological evaluations, I was...I spent $200,000 on stupid stuff just trying to prevent Richard from giving my ex-husband my son. It's Oscar's son. In my mind, they must have already told Oscar that my ex-husband was playing the part of the father and that Devon saw my ex-husband as the father and if Oscar got involved now, it would be confusing, which is absolutely not true. I mean, we planned things. Oscar and I, you know, we talked. He was very...you know what, he's too much of a nice guy. He's too good to even be true. Like I said, it wouldn't matter if there were 20 women, I'd still feel the same way about him just because to me, I felt like he was a little boy who still cried over his mother and didn't have closure there. He never got to go to a high school dance and...there's other things that he told me that I will go to my grave with unless he pisses me off enough (laughing), but I really feel that he's genuinely a very good-hearted guy and would never just not see his kid like this.

Comment

Dude you are one ****ed up individual no wonder there are a lot of fatherless kids becoming criminals if guys have the same heartless cold blooded primitive mentality as you, damn.

Are you even a human being? you colder than a snake with your reply. Oscar acknowledged the boy in interviews, thats the point he lied and said in public he wants to get to know his son, and even called his name Devon. Why would Oscar say that if he didn't want anything to do with the boy? thats foul.
                      Dude without all this media bull**** he would have handled it differently. The media automatically puts pressure on him that's why he has to act a certain way and play their little game so he doesn't come off like a heartless person who is running away from a poor little boy that wants to get to know his mean dad. Sure...

And again, if Oscar had no money it would be the exact opposite. His son would be running from him, his son wouldn't want anything to do with him. So it's all bull****. Has nothing to do with me being heartless. The son doesn't give a **** about Oscar, he wants money and attention. He's not genuine. If Oscar didn't have any money and the son ran after him because he really wanted to get to know him and give him a chance and have a father and a healthy family then it'd be different. I have no sympathy for him so Oscar is right in basically telling him to piss off.

Comment

Working...
                      X