Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire vs. Darchinyan Might Be a Better Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...this is bad. I would have accepted this after the Agbeko loss. Heck, even the Mares loss since he arguably won. But after he lost to Moreno and Yamanaka this fight lost whatever credibility it had whatsoever. I can't even consider him a elite Bantamweight anymore, nevermind Super Batamweight. This should have happened at the end of 2011, not Donaire-Narvaez.

Comment

yeah sure the guy who lost 2 of his last 3 fights I thought rigo fight was too good to be true so unlike toprank

Comment

This is a very exciting fight and one of the best that can be made for Donaire at 122. Darchinyan is not shot and I guarantee this fight will be more competitive than Donaire vs Rigondeaux. I have been highly critical of Arum at times but he's got it right with this one. This fight is must see and is as big as the Froch Kessler rematch

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
          This is a very exciting fight and one of the best that can be made for Donaire at 122. Darchinyan is not shot and I guarantee this fight will be more competitive than Donaire vs Rigondeaux. I have been highly critical of Arum at times but he's got it right with this one. This fight is must see and is as big as the Froch Kessler rematch
          Arum, is that you?

Comment

Just say no to drugs.

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post

Comment

No....it's not

Comment

I can't believe Rigo, with 13 fights or so, and no fan base, was offered 750k. Even crazier is that he some how manage to fvkk up it. I have no sympathy for this guy.

I never want to hear him or his team cry about the top guys not wanting to face him.

Comment

the ****!!! im sold with donaire not fighting mares cos he'll be fighting rigo, but not this! **** YOU ARUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    yeah sure the guy who lost 2 of his last 3 fights I thought rigo fight was too good to be true so unlike toprank
                    Can we please be honest with ourselves and place the blame where it should be.

Rigo got 750k to face Donaire. For this fight to not take place is 100% on him and no one else.

Comment

And the Grinch whole stole boxing strikes again! what an old, conniving, slimeball!

God forgive me for saying this but you should hurry up and die already you worthless piece of horse manure. your dad should've worn a condom you semen guzzling pri*k.

**** you Bob Arum! Oh and Rigo can go **** himself too. Coward ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X