No announcement yet.

Canelo Vs Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Trout by 116-112 SD. Trout out-lands Canelo and finishes stronger.

I'm not comprehending the comparison.
    You won't comprehend it because it's stupid.

Comment

I'm not comprehending the comparison.
      Trout = similar style and atributes as Moreno, Canelo = similar style(a bit more stationary and slower then) and atributes as Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Trout = similar style and atributes as Moreno, Canelo = similar style(a bit more stationary and slower then) and atributes as Mares.
        Canelo is nothing like Mares and neither is Trout like Moreno.

Comment

Trout and Moreno are southpaws, but Trout doesn't utilize his legs as much as Moreno does. Trout seems more comfortable on the inside, has a bit more pop in his shots, and also presents more of a physical threat than Moreno does. Canelo seems to be much more of a counter-puncher than Mares, and he's still questionable in chin/endurance/stamina. They also don't fight at the same tempo. Canelo and Trout seem to be closer in size than Mares/Moreno.

I don't think we know enough about both guys to say that this fight will turn out like Mares/Moreno.

Comment

Trout and Moreno are southpaws, but Trout doesn't utilize his legs as much as Moreno does. Trout seems more comfortable on the inside, has a bit more pop in his shots, and also presents more of a physical threat than Moreno does. Canelo seems to be much more of a counter-puncher than Mares, and he's still questionable in chin/endurance/stamina. They also don't fight at the same tempo. Canelo and Trout seem to be closer in size than Mares/Moreno.

I don't think we know enough about both guys to say that this fight will turn out like Mares/Moreno.
            Fair enough! I think Moreno and Trout fighting very similar, but you are right trout fights more on the inside and Moreno uses his legs more.

But my view on Canelo is that he has to fight like Mares did, non stop relentless presure and body punching, wich I think he will do and has done in the past with lesser fighters.

Comment

When I first watched Trout it was against Canelo´s brother, and honestly they both looked like espn friday night fighters undercard. Canelo wont have much problems with Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Andre Ward was dropped early in his pro career, was rumored to have a glass jaw & ended up soundly defeating the best & hardest punchers around his weightclass & is now widely considered the #1 pfp fighter. Just saying.
                I don't think Trout has a bad chin at all. I did not mean to imply that. He has a good chin and has never been down as a pro. Vanes hits very hard. I just brought it up to show that Trout can be hit and hurt and that is what I think Canelo will do to him at some point in the fight. No one knows how it will go until it happens and Trout may outbox him for the win just as you said. You and I will bet some points on it. I'll get together with you on that soon.

Comment

What makes you think Trout can't handle Canelo's power? You guys acting like he's a new young version of Mike Tyson. Didn't Ricky Hatton's brother go 12 rounds with dude??

This fight needs to happen. Canelo has never fought a good slick boxer like Trout before so this should be a very interesting fight. Canelo has so far looked impressive but we still don't know exactly how good he is. I'm not so sure he can live up to the hype once he steps up in class.

I'd pick Trout by UD or late KO.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    What makes you think Trout can't handle Canelo's power? You guys acting like he's a new young version of Mike Tyson. Didn't Ricky Hatton's brother go 12 rounds with dude??

Not like he showed there to win either. By your judgement Donaire is a pillow puncher too because super tiny flyweight Narváez went 12 with him in a bantham match.
                    Last edited by Phantomas; 01-01-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

canela fights nothing like Mares. Mares can fight a full round non stop while canela fights in spurts and takes breaks in fights he is dominating against overmatched opponents

Mares has proven himself to be legit over tough comp

while canela has not

Mares is not the mover that Moreno is but that does not mean he is in any form a stationary fighter. Mares is not stationary at all unlike canela

Comment

Working...
                      X