corrie sanders-your opinon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corrie sanders-your opinon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeLt_BWm_M

whats you lots opinion of this guy, did he really give boxing a proper try???

Koing the 2nd best heavyweight has gotta count for something.

Comment

anyone wth a consistent left punch can ko wladimir

Comment

I know people are going to say he has an insignificant legacy, but the day he KO’d Wlad he was my hero.

Here's to you Mr. Sanders :

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I know people are going to say he has an insignificant legacy, but the day he KO’d Wlad he was my hero.

Here's to you Mr. Sanders :

Comment

He has serious punching power. He even hurt Vitali worse than I ever seen Vitali hurt. If he would have taken the sport more serious, he could have been a contender or champ for quite a while.

Comment

He was a very good fighter with the potential to become a great ATG fighter imo.

He had some of the best power I've ever seen on a heavyweight and blazing fast hands for a guy that big. One can only imagine what he could've done if he dedicated himself more because its pretty apparent that the guy got by with natural athleticism and barely any training.

If he trained properly he would've been a beast.

Comment

quick hands,hit like a mule and was southpaw--that alone =potential for success

Comment

I think Froch beats him.

Comment

A journeyman with a punch (that gets severely overrated by some) who knocked out a great champ and pretty much did nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                    X