Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Ping Ping's eyes give him an unfair advantage in fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Ping Ping's eyes give him an unfair advantage in fights?

Think about it... his eyes are so wide at the sides that his peripheral vision must be 100 times that of a normal man's. He's probably like a fly or something, having almost 180 degree vision.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he could not only see a punch coming from either side of him, but he can even see a small dog in the crowd behind him that he'd like to eat for his tea... all at the same time.

If you ask me, it's a ****ing cheat. When Floyd talked about a "even playing field", he meant Ping Ping getting eyes like a normal person, or "De-Pinging" as I believe the procedure is scientifically known.

But what say YOU?

PS. No lacism.

your last PS was better than this PS

just sayin

7.5 out of 10 Duke

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      your last PS was better than this PS

just sayin

7.5 out of 10 Duke
      I'll settle for 7.5, I can't win 'em all. I just try my best. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it nothing pelsonar......... I just do my job.

Comment

Agree. Last PS was legendary.

Ping Ping vs Amigorito

Ping Ping vs ________ (insert PBF monicker here)

Comment

Money Maiiii (so named because of the amazing spelling and grammar skills of 90% of Floyd's fans).

Comment

Its possible.

Comment

, , .

Racist Anorak >>>> Anorak.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Think about it... his eyes are so wide at the sides that his peripheral vision must be 100 times that of a normal man's. He's probably like a fly or something, having almost 180 degree vision.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he could not only see a punch coming from either side of him, but he can even see a small dog in the crowd behind him that he'd like to eat for his tea... all at the same time.

If you ask me, it's a ****ing cheat. When Floyd talked about a "even playing field", he meant Ping Ping getting eyes like a normal person, or "De-Pinging" as I believe the procedure is scientifically known.

But what say YOU?

PS. No lacism.
                Floyd could always get 'Pinged'? That could work. Then he could also see the IRS sneaking up on him.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  , , .

Racist Anorak >>>> Anorak.
                  Wazaa, you heard that Amir hates going back to his corner unless he gets an urge to build a shop on it?

No racism, isn't it?

Comment

how the fizz-uck is this guy still posting? i heard he has pics of pump in compromising positions.....

Comment

Working...
                    X